Chapter 4

Perrie's P.O.V

When the day was done. I texted Jake to see if he wanted to hang out after school. He replied with "I can't, too much homework. Sorry squirt!" He's always called me squirt and I don't know why. It's cute though. He's cute though... What the hell?! Did I just say that! Or think that? Calm your hormones Perrie. I texted him back saying ok, text me when you can so we can talk 'bout this party thing. Byeeeeee

I started walking home. I liked taking walks. It helped clear my mind. I passed the park/green space that I have near my house. I stopped at my favourite tree, the one I always climb up and sit on after I've been bullied or just want to be alone.

My phone suddenly buzzes from my pocket. I check it and its a text from an unknown number. Who could that be? I wonder. I start typing "who is this?" But stop because when I re-read the text, I instantly knew who it was from... Gabe. It's was the details for the party on Friday. I reply instead with a "thanks and see you tomorrow." I climb off the branch and start jogging the rest of the way home. I gotta stay fit!! Don't judge!

When I walk through the front door, my mom was just about to leave for work. She is a nurse for Unit 4, mental ward. (A/N I don't actually know the units for what) she kisses me and rushed out the door. I chuckle to myself lightly. she's always running late.

I go up to my room and change into my onesie. I wash off my makeup and pull my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I do my homework and then go onto my laptop. I search my favourite band up, Little Mix and blast Salute. I sing and dance around my room to the song. Did I mention I'm a terrible singer? Haha anyways when the songs over, I head downstairs to make myself some grub.

I make spaghetti with bolognese sauce. I have almond milk to drink and I sit down in front if the tv and watch my favourite Disney movie, the Little Mermaid while eating. Mmmm best way to end the day.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Zoe here.

Sorry for the lack if updates. I said I would update more now that it is holiday break but I didn't and I apologize. I just didn't have time or I wasn't in the mood. I'm soooooo sorry. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

How was your Christmases??? Mine was awesome. Here's your question:

What did you get for Christmas?

I got a lot of stuff, but I won't brag, or anything like that. I'll just say that I got a lot of stuff that I absolutely love.

Love you believers<3333

Byeeeee