It's been months since me and Harry had a big fight like that. Louis' not even out of prison yet he's still causing us problems.

I walk straight out of the flat and quickly phone Niall.

"Hello?" Nialls sleepy voice answers.

"Hey, can I stop by?" I ask getting in my car

" uh its 10 in the morning." Niall says with a grunt.

"alright see you soon." I say ignoring his last statement.

*

"Eventually, your gonna have to talk about it with him again." Niall says giving me a cup of tea.

"He probably still loves him." I say running my hand down my face.

"look, I'm not taking his side but. either way if he would've told you. You still would react this way." Niall says truthfully and after I thought about it I came to the conclusion he was right.

"You're right, did I over react?" I ask.

"Well you left harry Hating himself, but he did keep something from you. I guess  you reacted how anyone would react if they had your anger." niall says as he picks up his cup sipping it.

" Yeah, what's up with everyone thinking I have a anger problem." I ask.

"Zayn you do, no question about it."niall says leaning back in his chair.

"whatever, I'm gonna use the bathroom I'll be back and then we'll head to the work site." I say,he just nods.

me and Niall work under the table at construction sites here and there when they're short workers.

"Don't forget your tools again!" I shout as I walk through his room and to his bathroom.

But I stop when I see one of Nialls old habits show up on his lamp side table.

"Niall, what the hell is this." I yell. and soon enough I hear him arrive in the door Way of his room.

he looks at the needle, belt and drugs. and then at me.

"It was just a one night thing... I was feeling  lonely and-" Niall tries to defend but he goes quiet. I could tell him off, but I know that is not the way to take care of this.

"Niall, I can't deal with finding you knocked out from a overdose again" I say sitting on his bed.

"its just hard. It's hard being around you and seeing Harry happy, but every night I have to come home to no one." he says rubbing his arm.

"Heroin isn't going to help, it'll make things worst." I say grabbing the horrible drug and needle off of his night stand.

a little while after we moved to Spain, Niall was really struggling with the whole liam thing and he got into drugs. I went months without knowing he was doing it until one day I found him on the ground in his bathroom unconscious from an overdose.

"I don't mean to do it..it just let's me forget for a little while." he says.

"Niall I told you to call me when you felt this way." I say moving to his bathroom and pouring the drugs down the toilet and throwing his needle in the garbage.

"You don't need my problems." he says he looked embarrassed.

"Niall, were like brothers if you need help or anything you know you can come to me." I say pulling him in for a one armed hug.

"I-I know and I'm sorry." niall says into my shoulder.

"its alright, look I need to piss then we'll head out." I say.