I followed her gaze and my eyes widened. Ivy was straddling Felix on her lounge chair and they were making out pretty heavily. Felix pulled back to kiss her neck and she let out a tiny moan. Then he started playing with her bikini tie and looked at her.

"Can I?"

She bit her lip and nodded. My jaw almost hit the sand.

I couldn't believe it! Ivy had to be one of the most self conscious people I knew. It was hard to get her to let loose and have fun, do something bold or wild. Now she was about to be topless on the beach! Granted she wasn't running around showing off her chest but Felix would see....

I turned to look at Nikole. She looked just as shell shocked as I did.

I didn't want to interrupt but soon Ryan, Trevor, Carter or all three would come up looking for him and I did not wanting them seeing Ivy's boobs.

So I did the only thing I could think of. I coughed. Loudly.

Ivy let out a little shriek and grabbed Felix's hand to stop him from untying her bikini. In her rush to get off him she only ended up falling off the chair pulling Felix down with her.

Felix stood and pulled Ivy up with him. She was blushing like crazy.

"Told ya," Nikole whispered.

Unruffled Felix shot us a cheeky grin. "You girls have impeccable timing."

"Hey," Ivy mumbled. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to tell Felix that the volleyball finals are starting soon," Nikole said. "Carter was going to come up and get you but we decided it would be better if it was us instead."

Ivy shot us a grateful smile.

"Already?" Felix said. "Damn. Well I guess I better be getting down there." He turned to Ivy. "Any chance you'd be my cheerleader?"

"You know I don't actually cheer right?"

"I know," he smirked. "You'd be my personal cheerleader."

Aww! They were so cute. Too bad we didn't have time for this.

"Felix! You have plenty of time to suck face later," I threw his words back at him. "And whatever else you were about to do."

"Aubrey!" Ivy's eyes widened. I gave her an innocent look.

"What?"

"Touché Aubrey," Felix grabbed a water bottle. "See you later cutie," he gave Ivy a quick peck before sprinting off.

Immediately Nikole and I turned to Ivy.

"Don't even say anything," she warned us.

"We will be questioning you later," Nikole grinned.

"Trust me, I know."

🌺🌞🌺

We did end up cheering for the guys. Support and all that jazz. Trevor was right. It did throw the other team off. But after awhile we got tired and decided to call it quits.