Mated to the werewolf king ~ 15

Moments later, a pair of soft, cushioned lips crashed on to mine and taking me into a deep, rough kiss. He bit the bottom of my lip and causing me to let out a small moan. He then lifted me up by my thighs acting as if I weighed nothing. I ran my hands through his hair getting him to moan and squeeze my ass tighter. He trailed kisses from my lips to my neck and kissed my mark, this dangerous move here was what really turned me on. I heard what sounded like Xavier sniff the air or something but there was really nothing to smell.

"Baby girl, I can smell your arousal" He whispered in my ear.

He gently put me down making me think that he was finished with whatever he was doing. I really didn't want it to stop but he still had explain what happened down in the cell and what the heck is with his mood swings. When my feet touched the floor he moved his hands from my ass to my front area. Is he going crazy or am I? He slowly reached his hand into my panties and cupped my core. Xavier then started to slowly rub me which made me weak in my knees so I held onto his arms for support. I felt his fingers slowly start to slide inside of me.

"Shit Xavier, Faster" I quietly moaned.

"My pleasure" He groaned.

I nearly fell to the ground if it wasn't for Xavier holding me up because when I suggested him to go faster I think he took it the wrong way. His fingers went from sliding slowly sliding inside of me to making me go to heaven. All you could here was my moans and his fingers going in and out of me.

I could feel myself coming to the point where I was going to burst open. I tried to hold it in but I just couldn't, it was way to much.

"Xavier, I am... *moan*... going to... *moan*... cum" I said between moans.

"Do it baby, cum for me" He said encouraging me.

When he told me to cum, my body immediately listened to him and my liquids came shooting out onto his fingers. When I looked up, he was smirking at me and licking my juices off of his fingers.

"In the woods really" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You can't deny that you didn't like it"

I knew he was right so I just muttered a whatever and we decided to start heading back to the house, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV

She is mine and mine only. I will get her and I promise it will be very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron POV

When we were walking through the woods, I could see a little black dot that looked like the pack house. As we were walking closer to the black dot, there was a snap of a twig from behind me so me and Xavier span around quite fast to see... Chris?!

"Chris... what the hell are you doing past the borders and tress passing into the werewolf king's territory?" I questioned him.

"I came to take back what is mine" He said not taking his eyes off me and taking small steps towards me.

Has he been drinking because nothing on this land is his, no object, no person, absolutely nothing. I don't understand what this kid is on about.

He saw my confused face so he finally decided to speak up and tell us what he is going on about.

"You were suppose to mine Cameron" He said baring his teeth at Xavier.

Woah! Woah! Woah! 

What does he mean, 'meant to be his', I actually think he has been drinking.