Mated to the werewolf king ~ 5

When I got control again, I was scared of what would happen but when I looked up at my mate he was looking directly at me with a small smile and soft eyes so I returned the smile.

"Uhh can I please talk to you... privately?" He asked politely.

I just nodded my head since he is my mate and we needed to talk about this.

"Follow me" I said and walked to my room.

Once we got to my room, we both sat on the bed and I waited for him to talk since this was his idea. He soon got the message, but I decided to speak up first.

"I'll go with you" I said looking at him dead in the eye.

"You will?" He said with a tint of excitement.

"On one condition"

"Anything"

"You give me two days to say goodbye and pack my stuff" There was no way I was leaving with out saying goodbye.

"Ok but I have a condition on that condition" I sighed and hummed to tell him to continue.

"I stay here with you, sleep in the same bed and we act like we actually are mates like we are" He said with a small smile.

I guess that his condition isn't that bad so I decided to just agree with it.

"Deal" I said smiling at him.

He got up and pulled me up with him then embracing me in tight hug but I did't mind because he was really warm and I just wanted to stay there for ever but I eventually let him go.

"Thank you... we better tell Rick and Eva" He said scratching his neck.

With that we went downstairs to tell the plan.

Well I guess this was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rick, Eva?" I said catching their attention.

"Yes hun?" Eva asked.

"Well... umm... I have decided to go with him" 

"What? Why?" Rick suddenly asked.

"Because I want to protect the pack and also since he is my mate" 

"If you're sure, then we support you on your choice" She said coming up to me and giving me the tightest hug ever.

"Thank you" I said smiling at them.

After I had a moment with Eva, Rick came up to embracing me in the most tightest hug I have ever witnessed.

"When do you leave?" Rick asked with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Two days" He just nodded his head then turned his head to Xavier.

"Look after my princess will you?" 

"I would do anything for her" Xavier replied looking directly at me.

I decided to go pack my clothes and stuff otherwise I would end up forgetting to do it. 

When I was looking for my suitcases I heard someone walk in the room, it made me tense up but calmed down when I realised it was just Xavier and so I continued to search for my suitcases until the point where I constantly kept hearing my draws opening so I took a look at what he was doing but to see Xavier going threw my fucking underwear! 

"Xavier?!" I screamed at him.

I literally jumped up to him and tried to snatch the underwear from him but he held his hand up even higher making me jump for the fucker. When I tried reaching for the underwear I had noticed that my chest was up against his chest and when I looked at him his eyes were fall black, there wasn't a tint of any other colour.

"Xavier?" I asked caressing his cheek.

"You can't ever do that again" He said wrapping his arms around my waist, but his eyes still black.

"Why?" I smirking and stepping closer to him.

"I can't control my wolf" He growled.

"Omg... the big, bad and most feared werewolf king can't control his little wolf" I said teasing him.

"Little?!" He said in a shocked tone but also chuckling.

I just nodded my head while laughing but came to a stop when I seen him zip down his pants and then throw them across the room. What the fuck was this kid was doing?! He was about to slide his boxers down when I stopped him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"Proving to you that my 'little' wolf isn't really little" He said using bunny ears on the word 'little'.

"Oh baby, you actually think I was talking about that small thing...? Hell naw I was talking about your actual wolf" I said smirking at him.

He came so close that my breathe hitched and I think he noticed because I could feel his smirk on my neck.

"Baby girl when you're ready you'll see that my dick isn't small" He said in a deep tone.

I just chuckled acting as if he had no effect on me whatsoever but in reality he was effecting me more then anyone else has. It was just his smell, his face, his body, his voice all of it drew me in and I just wanted more of it.

Obviously he is out mate you dumb fuck

Deliah shut the fuck up no one was talking to you

You just won't admit it

She was right, I won't admit that I am falling for him but I guess I did right there and I am not ashamed i'm admitting it because I am falling in love with the big, bad and most feared werewolf king but I don't care any more.

"Cam" Xavier said shaking me.

"Uh sorry... did you say something?" 

"Yeh, I had said that I have finished packing but I left a few clothes out for you to wear tomorrow" He seriously did not have to do that.

"Oh my god Xavier you did not have to do that" I said embracing him in tight squeeze which he quickly returned.

"Baby I would do anything for you and when I seen you sitting there staring into space probably speaking with your wolf or thinking I decided to finish your packing" He said kissing me on the cheek.

"How could I ever repay you?" I meant it because I was not letting him get away with what he did.

"Hmm... how about letting me mark you and fulling mating with you" He said with a smirk probably thinking I wouldn't do it.

"Sure but not now" I said smirking at his shocked face.

"Fine as soon as we get home?" 

"Done"

I decided to get some sleep because I knew we would be leaving early in the morning so I wanted a good night sleep before that happened so I jumped into bed and starting to drift off but not before some creep put their hand around my waist so I jumped and got on top off them about to punch them but stopped when I seen it was Xavier.

"Calm down" He said bringing my arm down laying me down beside him.

"Well maybe you shouldn't scare the living daylights out of me" I say scolding at him.

"Just get some sleep" 

So I did. Xavier brought me to his chest with an arm wrapped around my waist and when I was comfy I let the darkness take over me.

I wonder where this journey will take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

1159 Words

~HailAlpha