Hide and Seek

Wow this story has been up for a day and got comments faster than my other two combined.

I stared at the interior of the blue lion. It was simple yet intriguing, despite haven been alive 15,000 years I had never been inside any of the lions. I remembered seeing them once though, Alteans had come to my planet to negotiate a treaty that allowed us to be under their protection. We believed it would be the best for our people, but I know now that we were wrong, had we sided with the Galra they would not have been destroyed and I would not be the last of my kind.

I laid my hand on the seat, feeling the grooves in the leather. The lion shifted to and upright position, so I dropped my hand, turning around to look at the paladin who had walked into the lion.

"What is that?!" The paladin in blue asked me pointing to the flames enveloping the hanger.

"My cover, to keep us safe." I replied simply, motioning for him to fly us out of here.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He yelled at me, angrily "THAT FIRE COULD BLOW US UP!!"

"Then fly." I growled at the boy "and if I were crazy I would have stayed in that cell."

"That is true," he said simply, sitting down to fly the lion. "You know, I never got your name." He asked with a seductive face.

I rolled my eyes and said "Yes you did, or were you to busy looking at my tits to hear me."

The blue paladin turned bright red and hung his head in shame, while turning on the robot. He flew us out of there in an awkward silence, getting a good 1,000 yards away before the Galra put out the fire and started to shoot.

"Hey Keith!" The paladin called to someone, "I got a captive with me, mind covering my tail?"

"On it, Lance." 'Keith' replied

The blue paladin, who I now know as Lance, quickly dived bombed to avoid a fighter, knocking me off my feet.

"You could shoot back instead of dive bombing." I growled at him, holding my head which I had hit when I fell.

"Yeah, well I didn't." He shot

"Yeah, well you should have." I mocked

"Sucks." He retorted quickly, not taking his focus off of the fighters

"Like you?" I shot, with a smirk on my face.

Lance froze and hacked loudly, his face turning bright red. "What! I- Even.... NO. No. Nope. Nononononono." He squeaked "I AM NOT GAY."

(Rip Keith's heart)

"Yeah, sure, whatever, just drive us to safety." I replied, knowing that I got to him and that the last statement he made was complete Dorngala crap. This boy was gayer than a rainbow and as straight as a circle.

He grumbled something under his breath and flew us away from the fight, towards a floating circle with random colors floating in it.

"Uhhh. What is that??" I asked quietly

"Don't ask questions." He replied

So I didn't and we were sucked into a colorful vortex of doom.

Hello!! I am back with a new chapter!! With Klance!! Sort of!! Not really.... Eh. But any-who I would like to thank all of you for reading and commenting on the last chapter and I can't wait to see what you guys think of this one. *smiles*

-Em