"Greetings, Ikaros." I heard her make a sound of surprise as she sat down.

I could feel how close they each were to me and used that to practice my awareness. I started to listen to distant birds when I overheard a not so quiet conversation between Tomoki and Sohara.

"They all look so adorable sitting together like that. A little Angeloid trio." Sohara smiled.

"Looks more like an Angeloid threesome to me." Tomoki crossed his arms.

"Ikaros and Nymph are more happy with Guardian around, Tomoki. Haven't you noticed?" Sohara ignored Tomoki's stupid comment.

"Huh?" Tomoki stared longingly at Ikaros, Nymph and I all sitting together, noticing how different Nymph and Ikaros were acting.

"You're... kinda right, She does look happy." Tomoki seemed more serious, clearly talking about Ikaros.

"You know, they do look cute together, Sohara. Photo worthy stuff right there." Tomoki chuckled and smiled big.

"Oh! good idea!" Sohara grabs her camera from her bag and snaps a good picture of us sitting.

Sohara's camera prints off the picture.

"I like it. It's perfect." Sohara holds the picture to let her and Tomoki look at it.

I brought my focus back to me and cataloged some data in my head, not noticing that my guard was down. Nymph tiredly leaned against my shoulder but I didn't flinch. Ikaros scooted closer to me and I heard Sohara take another picture of us.

"That's even cuter. Nymph was so tired she fell onto Guardian." Sohara showed Tomoki.

Nymph smirked and hacked me, making my arms extend up and go along the back of the bench. Nymph quickly scooted in and leaned her head on me, beckoning Ikaros to do the same. She did. I now unintentionally had two Angeloids under my arms. I glanced down at Nymph. Nymph looked up at me and smiled for a short few seconds before snuggling into me again. I chuckled a bit, thinking about how happy I made them. They may never know how happy they make me.

After school, I made my way down some halls and opened the door to the new world discovery club room. I opened the door and saw that the room was empty. I walked outside to see if Sugata was tending to the crops and surely enough he was. I leaned against the school and waited for the others but too much time had passed, Something felt wrong. I got a faint distress signal from Nymph and I instantly realized.

"Ikaros!" I shot off the ground with intense speed.

The only thing that could stop me now was myself. The signal guided me to the giant cherry blossom tree that I have seen many times before. I saw Nymph and Ikaros on the ground from the air. I landed and rushed to them. They were both beaten up pretty bad. I grabbed them by their collars and dragged them to the tree, quickly siting them against it.

"Do you want to play with me mister?" I heard a girl voice say.

I turned around but didn't leave the tree. I knelt down, fabricating my sword in my hand. I brought it behind me and waited until I saw the Angeloid responsible.

"Guardian, Don't fight her! She's too powerful!" Nymph surprisingly yelled pretty loud for the state she was in.

A new type of Angeloid hovered slightly above the ground. She seemed to be dress up like a nun. Her wings were made of some type of purple metal. I analyzed her stats. Wing type: Imperfect, Type Epsilon, Chaos. Second Generation Angeloid. Not even a second gen Angeloid would stop me.

"GUARDIAN, NOOOOO!!!" Nymph screamed as I kicked off the tree.

I got to her in less than a millisecond and clashed my sword with her metal wings that seemed to move at her will. I was moving at a blinding speed, being blocked with her wings every time I attacked. I strafed and regretfully put my sword on my back. Chaos threw one point of her wing towards me but I slapped it away with my own, swooping in close as fast as I could. We attacked and blocked each other at almost the same speed. I then uppercut her upwards and decided to continue the fist fight in the air. We fought for awhile not hitting each other, just swiftly blocking in quick succession. Chaos finally threw me to the ground with her metal wings. I spun in the air, landing hard and waiting for her to touch down next. Chaos hovered above the ground and stared at me with her creepy smile. I took my sword off my back and spun it in my hand, swapping to reverse grip. I waited for her to attack but Chaos let out a short chuckle as she threw her wing at me. Time felt slow. I brought my blade up with all my might and cut the point of her wing clean off. Chaos brought a different point at me. I spun my sword to hold it properly and cut down through her wing point once again. I lunged forward, throwing every sword attack I had at her. Chaos blocked everything but I was sure she wasn't ready for what I had next. I initiated my Apocalypse mode and instantly grabbed Chaos by the collar, pinning her into the ground with one hand. She wasn't moving in the grass, she only looked up at me. I lifted Chaos by her collar and put a kind of lock on her chain to immobilize her. Forgive me, Daedalus, I thought. I tossed Chaos back into the grass as I walked up and crouched in front of Ikaros and Nymph who were wide eyed at me. I showed them a soft smirk.

"I love you both." I grabbed their foreheads and put them into a kind of rest mode.

I sighed and grabbed them both by their collars. I dragged them both all the way back to Tomoki's house. The journey back to peace would be a fatal one... But I will remain ready for it.