⚖ Chapter Fifty-Three⚖

Cyn's Point of View

I have been in LA for these past few days because my son's birthday is tomorrow. I missed out on a lot of them and I don't want to miss this one. Erica and I rented out Glowzone for his party tomorrow. I am lowkey excited to go to because they have all good stuff like laser tag, rock climbing, bumber cars and tons of other things. We all just finished dinner and King went upstairs getting ready for bed. Erica rules is nuts compared to how my mom was with me lol.

Erica~ Babe where is the cake you bought him? *getting Ella out her mini chair*

Cyn~ It's in the box in the living room. Lemme go it papi

I grabbed the box and brought it to the kitchen table. Erica opened it and took the cake out the box.

Erica~ Who made this? It looks really good?

Cyn~ Some girl I found off instagram and i know it was a gamble BUT it turned out better than I expected.

Erica~ Call him down here so we can cut it and thank you for skipping this year* smiling ear to ear*

I smiled and peck her lip but long enough for Ella to throw her cup at me.

Ella~ *giggling* Mama!

Cyn|Erica~ Your kid* pointing at each other* 

We laughed and called king down.

Erica~ Cyn watch this...Ella call your big brudda mama*cheesing as she grins*

Ella~ BIHHH!

Cyn~ *pops her* Ella No No! Erica that shit aint funny

Ella~ * whimpers and turns away from me*

Erica~ Thats gonna be her bext word and it wasnt me that said it. It was who she mocked said it. Dont you just love your twin?

Before i can rip off Erica flappy ass leaf ears off, king came downstairs and im in shock that he answered to it while E is low key laughing. 

King~ What's this? *walking to the table*

Cyn~ your birthday cake big head *smiling* you like it? I tried my best baby bo-

King~ I love it mama*hugs my waist* it looks so cool *touching the pokemon* Its awesome mama* cheesing*

King~ thanks mama *hugging us both* but its not my birthday yet?*confused*

Cyn|Erica~ You welcome baby boy