⚖ Eight ⚖

Cyn's Point of view

Yo E ain't no joke. Its been about a week since I've clowned her and her toy as nigga. Like this bitch is plastering my bracelet all over the world.

I'm not turning myself in and Joey has been blowing my phone up

I'm not turning myself in and Joey has been blowing my phone up. Erica is doing extra man and it wasn't like i made her blind. I see she is with that weak ass nigga still. He told the clown story and said he only apologize for throwing coins and Rocks at a woman. Some say the clown (me) deserve it. Woman or no woman. I'm on my way back home for my birthday and this isn't the best way to come home. Joey is probably waiting for me. Stella picked me up and just laughed at me. Joey must have told her. The car ride home was quiet and im shaking.

We pulled up and she helps me get my things out the car with angry joey on the front porch. I go on the porch and he grabs my suitcases and turn away from me. In my head im trying to think of a lie that wasn't obvious.

Cyn~ Hey Joe

Joe~ Yeah *walking inside the house*

Cyn~ What's your problem huh.... Joey *like I didn't know*

Joe~ Now isn't the time Cynthia *sitting down on the couch*

Cyn~*sitting next to him* What do you mean? now isn't the time Joe....Now is as great of a time

Joe~*chuckles* Why does Erica have your bracelet plastered on Instagram?

Cyn~*looking around* Umm

Joe~ Don't umm me *yelling at Cyn* That was a Damn early birthday gift!

Cyn~ Who the fuck is you yelling at Joe?*getting up and in his face* and i could have just lost it...like damn bitch

Joe~*puts his hands up about to slap Cyn but didn't* Boy I almost slapped you into two years from now *walking away*

Cyn~ Where you going Joe *walking behind him*

Joe~ I need to be away from you right now....I rea- Never damn mind

Cyn~ What you want me to do Joe?

Joe~ I bought you that bracelet and now Erica has your gift on her Instagram! What can you do?!

Cyn~ Well I'm not going to come forward and say it's mine

Joe~ I don't give two shits what you do right now*laughing*

Cyn~ Well she will just have to keep it then * i started to feel bad*

Joe~ Whatever man *grabbing his keys and walking out the house*

Cyn~ Stupid bitch *walking outside and sitting on the porch* Let me troll her Instagram and see what's up

Erica's Point of View

What many people don't know is, I know this bracelet belongs to Cyn. She thinks I'm stupid. I saw that bracelet before when she posted a pic on Instagram but I knew she had this even before she knew. Joe showed me the bracelet and it was cool. Why is she stalking me and mines like we together? Then threw my phone at my eye and dressed as a clown. She moved on and I'm trying to do the same. What's the deal with that? Maybe she will come forward and claim what's hers.