⚖ Thirty Five ⚖

{Author's note~ So if you have any ideas or suggestions...just comment below. Rate each chapter 1-10 so we know what can be changed or be done. Vote, vote, vote, and comment below your feedback as well and how you feel about the chapter. 50~ 60 votes at the least and 50~ 80 comments. I reply to all comments and appreacite you reading our story. Enjoy 😙}  

King's Point of View

I was at home with my dad and my sister while Ms. Cyn and my mommy went out of town somewhere. My dad was playing with Ra'ella in her play yard while I was playing my game in the living room.

Raul: King what game you playing? *standing up with Ra'ella*

King: Im playing call of duty daddy

Raul: Im going to put her in her clothes and we are going to get set to go, so finish up your game son

King: okay sir

I was focused on my game and my dad went upstairs with my sister. After I had died for the fifth time, my dad still wasn't back, so i grabbed my phone and tried to call Timor but it went straight to voicemail.

you have reached the voicemail box of-

I hung up and tried to call him again and the same thing happened.

you have reached the voicemail box of-

I gave up on calling him and tried to call my mom but she didn't answer so i texted her.

-Mom what are you doing ? and why wont you answer me?😨

I tried calling Ms. Cyn and she didn't answer either so i texted her.

-Are you guys okay? I tried calling you, mommy, and Timor but you guys aren't answering.😰

I see Ms. Cyn call me and i answered it.

King~ *getting happy* hello ms. cyn *smiling* I tried calling mommy and Timor but they didn't pick up*frowning*

Cyn~ Mommy was busy with me. How are you and Ella doing?

King~ We are ok and played lots of games with daddy and Ella sleeps a lot. She is missing mommy's boobs*laughing*

Cyn~*laughing* aww can't wait to see you so we can play the call of duty together and see my baby girl *gushing*

King~ how you know that is the game im playing? *smiling* and I didn't even tell you what game I was playing.

Cyn~ That's the instinct of a mother to her first born. I love you and Ella

King~ We love you too ms.cyn *smiling* I'll challenge you to a match when you get back with Monmy

Cyn~ Hold up baby....im putting you on speaker. Mommy is right here king.

Erica~ Hey baby! just saw your missed call and message and because of the time zone I was busy and its different. Where's your daddy and Ella?

King~ Daddy is upstairs getting our stuff cause we leaving for the airport. I don't know where he's taking us and she's upstairs with dad getting dress.

Erica~ Okay baby...give Ella a kiss for me when she's gets back down with your dad.

King~ mommy can I talk to timor please. I know he's close by you cause I have been calling him and he's not answering any of my calls or text *pouting*