"Okay thank you, Alpha." She says, bowing her head again. Then she leaves.

"Gabby, you can leave." I command.

Gabby walks out, then slams the door.

I wait for a second then I sprint off in the direction of the pack hospital.

Hattie P.O.V.

"Hattie, Hattie, Hattie." I hear a voice calling me from my slumber.

Opening my eyes I see someone sitting next to my bed.

"Daxton." I croak, quietly. I try to grab his hand, but I can't my arms are too short.

"Hattie?" He asks, perking up.

"Yeah?" I reply, trying to get up.

"Honey, don't try to get up." He says, getting up and grabs my hand. I feel the sparks I know and love. "Lori is getting your sister and the trio is getting her room ready. It's next to your room, so she's near when you need her. Is there anything else you need?" He asks.

"Not that I can think of." I answer, looking around I realize I'm not in my room. "Where am I?"

"Your at the pack hospital." He replies, smiling at something.

"Why?" I ask, dullily.

"Gabby, one of my pack members attacked you, and I didn't know what to do so I brought you here." He answers, sheepishly.

"Alpha, the Luna should be fine with staying in her own room. Then in here, so here's the discharge papers." The nurse says, handing Daxton the papers.

She points where he should sign and intal. Then gives him my discharge instructions.

"Now I will need to take out her IV. I don't have the supplies with me, so I need to go grab them." The nurse says, kindly.

I look down at my wrist and sure enough see a little straw sticking out of it. The tube like straw leads to a pump that I guess is pumping fluids in me.

I hear a door shut and the nurse is back with a kit.

"Do you want to pick out a band aid?" She asks, gently, gestering to the kit and I see a variety of band aids. Hello kitty, minions, hearts, disney tsum tsum, paw patrol, and many more. I decide on the Spider-Man band-aid.

"Spider-Man band-aid, please." I answer, quietly.

"Alright, this may hurt a little okay?" She says, gently. Peeling off the clear band aid over the IV. "Three, two, one." She counts down then pulls out the IV. It had a little of my blood in it. Which is gross and weird, also kinda creepy.

She presses down a cotton ball over the spot that was bleeding. Then puts the band aid on the cotton ball.

"Your already to go." She chrips.

"Thank you." Daxton tells her, starting to help me get out of bed.

"Your welcome, Alpha." She replies, bowing then walking off briskly.

"Do you think you can stand?" Daxton asks me.

I nod, not trusting my voice to work.

Slowly I swing my legs over the bed. Placing my feet on the cold, white tial floors. Slowly I get up, wobbling a bit at first.

"Hattie, are you sure?" Daxton asks. "I'm fine with just carrying you."

"No." I whisper. "I can do it."

Placing one foot in front of the next I manage to walk all the way to Daxton's black truck.

He opens to door for me and helps me get in.

"Thanks." I tell him.

"No problem." He repies, kissing my cheek, sparks shooting though my body. "Let's go home."

He turns on the car and we drive to the pack house.

A.N

Don't worry our dear Hattie will be okay. In the end. Also I have an idea. I will update every Friday at some point of the day. I have no effing clue when. So hang in there with me.

Love ya,

Shelby

COMMENT VOTE SHARE