"Yes tai".

"Madhu will you let me take decisions for your life"

"Yes tai but what happened?"

"Madhu I want you to get married"

"What!!"

"Madhu I came to know from my village friends that your father and sulthan are desperately searching for you in delhi and they can come to Mumbai anytime. They have seen you with Rishab and he is very famous they can find you easily"

"Tai we can take legal help"

"You know how they are madhu, they don't think for a second also before killing someone and I dont want to risk your life"

"Tai but ... "

"Madhu beta please trust me, I have talked to Radhaji about your marriage and she said that her friend is also looking for a girl for his son. You meet the boy once and if you don't like him I wont force you"

"Tai you know I can never deny you but this is a very big decision"

"Not bigger than your life beta"

'Okay tai but I will get married only if I like the boy"

"Madhu if you like anyone you can let me know. I want you to get married but with whom will always be your choice"

"Thanks tai" madhu replied and went to her room.

Madhu was sitting in the balcony, when everything in her life felt perfect a big trouble always came.

Madhu took her mobile and called Rk "Hello Rk"

"Hi madhu, missing me already"

"Rk can you come here"

"Madhu what happened, you sound worried?"

"I will tell you once you come here"

"Okay I am coming there" rk replied.

Madhus tears started falling down, she dint understand why life was being so cruel with her.

She loved Rk but she.knew his views on marriage, she thought she could change them with time but all this so early was unexpected.

Rk reached the house Roma opened the door

"Rishab beta you here ??"

"Yes tai, I actually wanted to talk to madhu"

"She is in her room"

"Okay" rk replied and went inside but madhu was nowhere seen then rk saw the balcony door open

"Madhu are you there in the balcony ?" Rk asked and himself went inside to check .

He saw madhu sitting in the corner, curled up and crying , he got worried and sat beside her

"Madhu what happened ? Why are you crying??"

madhu dint reply anything but only the sound of her sobs was heard.

Rk pulled madhu on her lap and hugged her tight

"Madhu, I am here now everything will be alright stop crying"

rk said and in response madhu snuggled more into him,

rk kissed madhu on her head and again asked

"Madhu, What happened ??" .

"Every. .. thing ...is ..going...to ..end ..Rk"
madhu said with hiccups

"Madhu nothing will happened. Stop crying and keep calm and then tell me what happened"

rk said and there was silence for few minutes, after that madhu got up and stood near the railings in the balcony

" Rk tai wants ... me to .. get married"

"What !! Why??" Rk shouted in shock

" Rk my dad's men are searching for me desperately and now they want to kill me"

"No madh, until I am here no one can even keep a finger on you"

"Rk I cannot say No to tai. She has taken the decision and I will agree to it"

"No madhu, I will talk to her" saying this Rk went out to Roma.

"Tai what is happening here"

"Rishab you are good friend of madhu and I need your help. I want to get madhu married help me search a boy for her"

"Tai yoy dont need to get her married. I am here, I will protect her"

"Once she get married her parents can never her get her property so they will leave her. I dont want to take any risk, I love her rishab beta"

"I also love her"rk mumbled under his breath and went back to madhus room.

"Madhu listen to me, we will sort this out. You dont have to marry"

"Rk tai has decided and its final"

"No madhu. I cant lose you, I love you"

saying this rk hugged madhu possessively.

Madhu broke the hug and moved back

"Rk if you really love me , you know what you have to do"

"Madhu marriages spoil everything and I dont believe in them, you know that"

"I know Rk, that's why I am not forcing you. I guess you are not written in my fate, my life has always been like this when ever I think everything is perfect , life gives me a reality check"

"Madhu, I love you"

"I know Rk and I love you too but I cant do anything"

"Madhu I will protect you from every harm, trust me"

"I trust you Rk but this is not going to work"

"Dont say like that madhu I will do something"

"Rk, tai wants me to meet a boy tomorrow"

"No madhu please don't do this to us"

"Rk I can say the same Rk please don't let this happen to us" rk closed his eyes in pain and a tear silently made its way out of his eyes

"Take care madhu, I promise you that I will do something about this" rk said and went.

Whole night rk roamed aimlessly on the roads, he dint know what he had to do but he knew that he had to do something.

He dint want to lose madhu but according to him marrying madhu was ultimately losing her, they could stay happy together.

Marriage meant finishing everything, he had seen how people forget their promises and how the love gets lost somewhere after marriages he dint want that with him and madhu.

On the other hand madhu kept crying all night on her fate. Madhu and Rk were very happy but suddenly everything changed overnight.