I'm Yelling Timber

Start from the beginning

Bryn raised an amused eyebrow at him and said, “We don’t need weapons to defeat you Antony.”

“Oh really?  I don’t see how else you could beat a whole room of Roman demigods.”

“Why should we use weapons when we are weapons?” she countered.  At this the room fell silent.  Antony glared at the daughter of Zeus.  Of course, Bryn had just happened to leave out who her parent was so he had no idea who her father was.

“What do you mean?” he demanded, his eyes narrowing.

Bryn only smirked. “Miss Valdez, my friends and I are on a very important quest.  If you would please ask the questions you brought us here for, it would be very much appreciated.”

“Our first one is: what is the Great Prophecy?  We asked the Greeks this multiple times over the years but they have refused to answer us.  We would like to know,” Cora requested.

“Admittedly, none of us know,” Derek spoke up. “Chiron hasn’t told any of the campers, not even the counselors.  We don’t know it.  But if you want my opinion-”

“We don’t,” Antony interrupted.

Derek ignored him. “I think the Great Prophecy is happening right now.”

“What makes you say that?” Cora inquired seriously.

“We do not want to hide anything from you.  You’re our allies.  Anything you want to know, ask us,” Bryn said.

“Why do you think the Great Prophecy is beginning?” Cora asked.

“Because one of the campers from Camp Half-Blood abandoned us and is currently building an army.  We don’t know who her real parents are but we know she can control the underground.  She already tried to kill Derek, she kidnapped me, and she fooled me, Derek, Bryn, and my brother into thinking that she was on our side on our quest to save my parents whom she kidnapped.  Her name is Hannah Floyd,” Silena explained.

“We don’t know who she’s serving which makes this war a hundred times more difficult to fight,” Bryn added.

“We will begin finding out as much information as possible.  Personally, I believe the Greeks and Romans will need to fight this battle together.  It will be more effective.”

“I’m glad you’re on the same page as us.  At least one of you is.”

“I don’t trust the Greeks!” Antony protested. “You’re conniving people.  Don’t believe for one second that you’ve fooled me into thinking that you’re on a quest to go save her brother.” He pointed at Silena. “If he’s the son of Percy and Annabeth Jackson, he’d be a hell of a better fighter than to let himself get captured.”

“He and Bryn were ambushed by about thirty Laistrygonians.  They destroyed about half of them before they were overwhelmed.  Bryn’s leg got bashed by a club, breaking it.  Another one hit her in the head.  They then attacked Luke all together and kidnapped him.  And you know what Bryn did afterwards?  She ran, with a broken leg, back to the cabin we were staying in.  Luke is one of the best fighters I know.  Bryn is the best.  If they didn’t stand a chance, no one could.  So watch out when you accuse us of lying and accusing my best friend on not knowing how to fight well,” Derek growled. “We all know how to fight, with or without weapons.  Bryn wasn’t joking when she said we’re weapons.  We literally are weapons, and Hannah knows that.  It’s why she’s adamant on killing us.  For some reason, Luke, Silena, Bryn, and I have been thrust into the center of this damn war and have become the targets of the enemy.  As I speak, Luke is somewhere underground in Garden of the Gods being tortured by the enemy and you-” Derek pointed at Antony “- are preventing us from getting to him, which is a really bad mistake on your part, because we know something you don’t, and you’re about to find out what it is.”