Chapter 3- My mom was murdered?

Blake Pov

I was waking down the street to Percy's house. On the way I was thinking that percy should tell his mom. So I saw a dark ally and shadow traveled him here.

Percy Pov

One minute I was taking with my wise girl then i was in a dark ally with some girl. She looked like some one had tried to take Nico, Hazel, and me and smash us into this girl.  She had wavy black hair, with blue streaks. Her eyes are sea blue. Her skin color was like Nico's.  A light blue t-shirt, jeans, a black jackect and boots. Who are you? I ask. The girl says, "I am Blake Goddess of nightmares, storms, murder, currents, rivers, and loyalty.

Blake Pov

So Percy do you want to go to your house and tell Sally what happened? He nodded, and we start waking down the street to Percy's house. On the way I think, This is so cool! I am with the Percy Jackson Hero of Olympus. And best of all he is my brother! Anubis is going to be so mad that I got to meet him first!

~~~~~~~At Percy's house~~~~~~~

Percy Pov

As I was waking down the hallway, I see the door was half open. I run down the hall and through the door Blake right behind me. There was blood every where, Paul had a dagger through his head. I look for my mom I walk into my mom's room. I see my mom defiantly dead. Most of my friends, my mom, step dad, are all dead.  There is a knock at the door. We walk back to the front door. I stand in the hallway and Blake opens the door. Thor and the avengers were there. 

Clint Pov

Blake was standing in the door way and Percy was in the hallway. Peter waked up and took off his mask. And he said. "Blake, είμαι ο Peter Parker γιος της Αθηνάς. Μέρος των Avengers. Μπορεί οι φίλοι μου και έρχομαι σε." Percy waked up and punched the Peter and said, "Where were you in the battle? Annabeth almost died all of your sisters are dead and most of your brothers are dead. Now Malcom is the leader of your cabin, and do you know who else died?" Peter shock his head no. "MOST OF THE SEVEN ARE DEAD!!" He said madly. I took out a tranquilizer arrow and stabbed it in him arm. Then I asked "Blake our director wants to ask you some questions."