Chapter 1- The Gods meet Blake

Percy Pov        

I spun around. I saw Hazel  had a spear through her chest. Piper had an arrow through her hart.  Jason had slash marks across his chest. I turned to face Gaea. I charged at her and stabbed her through her hart with my sword.  I fell to the ground crying.

Blake Pov 

I was sitting in my room in daddy's underwater palace, I was playing on my phone. When Daddy came in. "Blake in a week you are going to Camp Half-blood. Before you go though, I need to know to you want to stay in the Poseidon cabin or do you want a Nephthys Cabin?" He asked. I said Poseidon cabin. Then my head felt like it exploded. I knew this feeling some powerful half-bloods had died. I looked at dad. He flashed us to Olympus. 

Poseidon Pov

 I grabbed Blake's arm and flashed us to Olympus. I told told Hestia to call a meeting.  I was about to tell all of the gods that Percy needs a break from all of this.

Hades Pov

I knew what Poseidon was going to say. So I said It for him. Percy Jackson needs a break from all of this god stuff. All of the gods looked at me. Then a young girls voice said, "Hades! He dose not need a break from all of this Greek/Roman stuff." We all looked and saw a young girl, standing by Poseidon's throne.

Aphrodite Pov

I look towards where the voice came from, and I saw the most beautiful little girl ever! She has wavy black hair with blue steaks, sea blue eyes, light blue t-shirt, jeans, black hoodie, and black army boots. She reminds me a little like Piper. 

Zeus Pov

Who are you?! I thundered. (Sorry. I just had to write that.) The girl turned and faced me. "I am Blake Goddess of  Nightmares, storms, murder, and currents, rivers, and loyalty," the girl said.

Blake Pov

"Blake why don't you go to Sally's house and tell her what happened," dad said. I shadow traveled to outside the empire state building and started waking to my step mom's house.

Hades Pov

Could she be a Roman/Egyptian Goddess? If so I wonder who her mother is and what her mother is the goddess of. "You have a daughter and you didn't tell us," Zeus  roared.  "I never wanted to tell you because she is half Roman and half Egyptian," Poseidon responded.