ホームシック

-lets keep working! we have to finish the record today!!-someone approach me and I sigh

-your father is on the phone, come with me- I take away my hat and go to the office

-yes father...- he chuckles

-how is the trainning camp? did your actitude change for good Peter?- I was furious

-do you really want me away from Dominique?! you should know by now that I love her and I won't change that because of you!- he laugh.

-that girl I think she already forget you, maybe by now she has sleep with thousands men in Italy- I growl but contain my composure

-she will never forget me! she is my fiancee and you wouldn't understand about love, the one guy who isn't home and the one that left mom alone everynight!!!-there was no sound in the other line.

-you know what, keep doing what you are doing, at least I am not your grandfather...he say to me that you must behave and not to be a dumbass. talk you later- he hang up and I see to the director- I will continue doing the trainning-he nod and I go away of that office.

every afternoon I try contacting Dominique...is like she has gone with the wind, everyday in this place I feel like going to Italy and bring her into my arms. why our family doesn't want to accept our relation? I dont understand why they hate Dominique that much!

-Peter-san... can you please come with me?- I turn around and it was Yuki, I smile.

-Hey Yuki-chan! sure why not!- she smiles and grab me.

-you really are stubborn, you know- Yuki came near me - but tell me are you that stubborn to have patience? I know you are a man and that you are tempted! I know you don't love her anymore and I am here for you Peter!- I clench my teeths and frown...

-you really are stubborn, you know- Yuki came near me - but tell me are you that stubborn to have patience? I know you are a man and that you are tempted! I know you don't love her anymore and I am here for you Peter!- I clench my teeths and frown- and I know if she is a girl she probably already forgot about you...- I stand up.

-YUKI!!! the only motivation that keeps me in here is because my father wants me to marry a girl he choose!!! and I don't want that, I know I don't love her anymore and I do this for pity but I think you deserve a better man than me!- she carress my cheek and kiss it.

-I don't want to... I want to have you! not other guy, and I can demonstrate you I love you!!!- she unbottoms me and in the way she unbottoms herself- tell me why do you pity her?- I look away and sigh- is it because of her sickness?- I see her and she smiles- you sure pity her, and you are getting away of her because of that- she unbottoms my jeans- but maybe right now you really are here because of your form of thinking- I starred her- it hurts you but someone has to tell you the whole truth peter... I do it because I love you- I grabbed her and unbottom her short.

- and you really want to see me suffer a little because of that, but you know what? I want you to suffer because of this- I smirk and kiss her belly, she gasp and see me- I can't tell if I love you or not but you are unique to me- I take away her bra and carress her body- let me take you to paradise and give you sparks- she gasp and I keep touching her.

-I really like this peter! don't be mean please!!!- I laugh and keep touching her- I am about to...- I make a hickey in her neck-kyaaaah- I giggle

-you will not come until I say so! right now your duty will be keep exciting me ok?- she nod and carress me through my whole body- yes do it there- I finger her and we came through her couches, then it pass like hours and I recieve a message- damn it!- she woke up and see the message.

-so we are going to tokyo then- she smiles and I hug her.

-sure we will- I smile with her and put our clothes.