Welcome To The Car Wash 2.0

Start from the beginning

The place was a 90's café still bright and that serves food, along with a built in carwash on the back of the joint. The places motto was my doing, "you like it clean, we like it dirty. Drop by if you are feeling flirty." Yes, I made that motto. It came out as a joke but the girls liked it so I didn't mind. The café has yet to open, I moved to the locker room and got dressed for the job. We were going to clean cars by hand but that got pushed back to the third day due to weather, but that didn't mean the café wasn't busy.

Like I said it's a girls club, but that doesn't mean I don't look feminine. I just put on a wig and contacts then girly clothes, I could already manipulate my voice so, bang. I'm now a 'girl', I don't mind skirts since I'm practically gay, after all Prime is a 'mech' and mech's are male. I had put on some make up, I had a long blonde wig that I dyed rainbow...I couldn't choose which color and then Daisy laughed at it the first time I wore it...I caught the jest fast...I'm gay...and it's rainbow...

I put on the wig and tied it into a pony tail, then added the practically purple/pink contacts. I then stepped into the blue and yellow uniform. a blue top, then a blue skirt with yellow lining. I grabbed my white socks and brought them to just below knee height and put on my black roller skates, I added my name pin to the top, a white apron around my waist and then clip on earrings of clouds. The top showed my stomach but I didn't care, after all the skirt showed my legs. All of the girls had wanted my help and I did look feminine enough I joked about it then went through with it, even though I'm 'flat chested'...

Believe me when I said I had everyone fooled. I looked at the fake name I had picked out. 'Dash' after all this place was a diner an dash, couldn't help it. I have helped them for 5 years now, I was defiantly such an undercover spy. I painted the cloud and lightning rainbow on my right shoulder and a few other clouds around my forearm as I hear Megan say they were opening. I always had fun here, I was good at singing even with a female pitch.

Rolling around taking and making orders then deliver, along with conversations and a few flirty responses, Ashely commented I had a girly attitude, look, style and even good at girly flirting. Soon it was the third day and we had gotten everything for the car washing, half the girls stayed inside for the café, the others either for the carwash built behind the café or Manuel. I chose manual because I know how to wax on and wax off I f ya know what I mean. I put on a good show that's along with being an awesome car washer.

It was nearly 87 degrees out, a hot day washing cars with cool water. I had the same facade on, with a short blue top, skirt with shorts underneath, socks, but I'm wearing sneakers since I'm out side. I still had the clouds on my arm with the rainbow lightning on my shoulder. I washed cars with Megan, Courtney, Ariel, and a few others. I thought everything was going well...till they showed up.

I saw the yellow ambulance, black hummer, stripped Camaro, and a few others I would recognize anywhere...even the fiery truck I came to know and love. I saw all of them pull up and lined up like ducks in a row but side by side. I smiled when I saw that all the special ops where whistling, except Lexington he was shaking his head in Iron hide. All windows rolled down on each one, Simmons was 'driving' Optimus with Dutch in the middle seat. I even saw Carly and Sam over in Bee, I went to the group of girls and talked with Meg.

"Hey girls, I want extra flirty, extra dirty and extra clean shine on each of those vehicles. I know them all, but I can take the truck alone, got it...and maybe even some...Dirty dancing." I said winking, they knew where I work and that I had a boyfriend 'Orion'...just because I didn't want to say anything further, and I knew a few guys named Orion so it wasn't a rare name or a fake one...and it's still not since Prime's name was Orion Pax before he became a prime.

The girls giggled and cheered, "Let's go to work." I said going over to the truck as Simmons greeted me, with a smile. "Looks like you and your friends I'm assuming got in rut, what did you all do to get these pretty wheels dirty?" I said flirtingly, "Well, hello to you too. I need this truck clean, it has...a date later." Simmons said, looks like Optimus was wanting to see me, typical.