Chapter 17C: White Awakening

Start from the beginning

The robot finished firing finally, its little gauge going back to the yellow, Terra hands having gone numb "Ow, ow...ow...numb...numb ow"

"Hey kid" Terra spun round to Blanc, not quite looking at him as she spoke "Thanks...for...what you said, and what you did"

"What...did I say?"

"You know...about the friend part and for...protecting me from that beam" she then went off on Terra "Look I'm being grateful here, don't make me repeat myself!"

"Sorry, sorry...I heard you...and thanks"

"So...the fallen CPU is back up"

Mister BADD stepped to them, his two claw hands hitting together "Still it matters not, the boy is a mere human...and you're at half-strength...you're no match for me"

"Terra...I could honestly do with some help" said Blanc looking to be forcing herself to admit her weakness "Normally I wouldn't ask anyone...but after what I saw when you fought me, I know you can take it. Mind lending a hand?"

"Did you need to ask?" Terra said punching his hand "Besides don't count yourself down, as Mister BADD said...you've still got all eyes on you" he gestured to the three cameras "I guarantee once the people see you work, more faith will come your way. So let's knock this guy off his throne"  he gestured his fist to her, which Blanc smirked her and bumped it back

"With pleasure"

Blanc forged her axe, which she held in hand "Are you going to alright? Can you fight?"

"I've still got my fists and feet" said Terra "I just prefer the blade that's all, well then I'd better get to it and awaken"

Go on then...get on with it!" Neptune overheard while Plutia finally came to her senses, shaking off the daze

"And now the Purple-Form will be shown to the world...nice" Terra went to awaken his power, arms crossed...and with a shout came to his power, but with a great notable difference.

Terra had now thick and messy White Hair, with two long sky-blue bangs down to his shoulder and red eyes. While Blanc seemed a little perplexed "It seems...a new Form is making its grand debut" Blanc turned to Plutia, who was rather scuffed "Not a bad change"

"A New Form?" replied Blanc

"You see little Blanny...Terrum's adapts to the nation he's in, and it seems after a little...bonding time his hair changes to that of the resident CPU. You now have a converted citizen"

"Converted huh?" said Blanc just shrugging her arms "I'll take what I can get"

"Plutia" said Terra his tone full of confidence "Go help Neptune and Noire, we'll take it from here. Though...I'll make sure not to hurt the man himself, he's all yours" Plutia grinned widely

"Good boy...you know how to treat a mistress. Good luck out there"

Terra turned to Blanc who seemed to a little curious but saw his face to know he was ready "Terra...get ready to jump" said Blanc "If you falter...I'm leaving you behind"

"Don't worry about me" said Terra "I'll follow your lead"

"It doesn't matter what you do" said Mister BADD with arms at the ready"

Mister BADD darted forward with machine while Terra held out his hand "When you're ready" Blanc stabbed her axe, gripped Terra's hand and with a powerful roundhouse swing threw Terra right at Mister BADD. Mister BADD only just stopped