Chapter 17

*skip to group*
Alex and I wait at the stage for the group. We all have this improve moment where me and Alex have our mics on and we "accidentally" wait and "not notice" they have already started.
Lo: Fuck Alex we gotta get on stage!
A: What do you mean?
Lo: Do you not hear them fucking talking?
A: Nope.
Lo: Fuck it just go onsta-
We walk out we act surprise that they started. And the crowd started screaming.
D: What the fuck?!? Why didn't you come out?
Lo: Well you could have came backstage while we were waiting ya asshole!
A: Fuck you David!
D: How is this my fault?!?
A: Cause you didn't tell us!
We started fake fighting until Liza made up the best idea ever!
Li: Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa! What the Heck guys? You know there's only one way to solve this.
G: Awe yeah cue the music DJ!
We got into 2 groups. Boys against girls. As I looked back I noticed more people were onstage but it wasn't like I haven't met them before. They were Carly and Julia.
The guys side started to dance to the song,"that's what I like" by Bruno Mars

Alex, David, Zane, Heath, and Toddy started grinding on the floor, chairs, and each other! The thing that they started to do was grind on the girls during the chorus. So when I wasn't looking Alex was fucking grinding on my hip.
Lo: Hey Liz... Oh my god?!?!
A: Wha...
I cut him off.
Lo: Yaaaaas!
I immediately jumped on to him and we kissed.⤵️

(Don't look at background⬆️)The crowd went crazy! I finally was put down and it was the girls turn

The crowd went crazy! I finally was put down and it was the girls turn.
Carly: Dj You know what song to play!
We ended dancing to ,"Fergalicious" by Fergie.

Li: Loren this is bad we gotta work for this win!
G: What are we gonna do??
Lo: You act like I should know!
Julia: I've got something!
Julia walks out to the crowd and grabs a girl. By now it's the chorus of the song and there's about 5 people on stage. We all are either following the fans moves or just twerking.
Lo: Oh shit guys this is my part! Pass me a mic!
It was the rapping part. I really knew the whole song but I was
Lip syncing the entire time.
Lo: All the time I turn around brothas gather round
Always looking at me up and down looking at my
I just wanna say it
Now, I ain't tryin' to round up drama, little mama
I don't wanna take your man
And I know I'm comin' off just a little bit conceited
And I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat it
But I'm tryin' to tell that I can't be treated like clientele.
A: Holy shit!
Lo: Alex it's not that impressive. I know like 15 other people who know how to sing it.
A: Yeah but I can't so...
The song ended and the fans left the stage. It was the boys turn and they looked they had a good idea. Shit!