Chapter 4

Lori's P.o.v
I could see the difference between David and Alex so much. No matter what dares were my weakness. And I think David knew that too. Alex was so busy blushing he didn't even notice me leaning in for a kiss.
Alex's P.o.v
I was blushing sooo much and I think she noticed. She kissed me for what felt like hours but was only 5 seconds. You could hear fireworks in the background.
Lori's P.o.v
We kissed passionately for only 5 seconds:(
Everyone was counting for except David. Everyone had their cameras out too. We were done kissing and I falling for him. After that we went back outside. We got back in our swim trunks and bikinis.
I yelled to David and Alex," Hey I got a new vlog idea!"
"What?" They both ask. I take them outside. Then we go up to the roof. I know I'm afraid of heights but I was with Alex.
" What if we jump off the roof into the pool?"  I ask.
"Ok um... Me FIRST!!" Yelled David as he jumped off the roof. As I was laughing the shit out of me I hear Alex whisper in my ear.
"I like you" he whispers really quietly. I get ready to jump off the roof. But I say this to Alex," I like you too!" Then I jump off.
*skip to David's house*
"Hey why were you so mad when I kissed Alex?" I ask David.
" well actually I'm fine with it now. Liza told me I was being overprotective. Sorry if I looked mad." He told me.
"Do you like him?" He asks.
"I think so." I say blushing. Alex walks in.
"Hey you guys wanna watch a movie!?" I ask.
"Sure how about Krampus?" Alex asks.
"It's not Christmas!" I laugh.
"Yeah but still! David saw it without me!" He said which made us all laugh. They turned it on and I made the popcorn. I went to sit down next to Alex. I kept my distance because I didn't know we were an official couple. But the next scary moment I ended up cuddled up to Alex. My feet on the couch and his arm around me. My face was in his chest with his head on mine.
*skip to the morning*
I woke up in Alex's bed not knowing how I got there. I'm in his arms with my head on his chest. I look up and he's looking down on me. We sat in silence until I kissed him. He kissed back. I finally ask him," So are dating?"
He kissed me this time. "Does that answer your question?" He says.
"How about you answer it one more time?" We push are lips together to what feels like my life was begging. We had a moment until David walked in. Right when he walked we pretended to sleep. He of course is vlogging us "sleeping". 
I "wake up" to say "What the fuck David?"
"Yeah get out you little cunt!" Alex says.
"What the fuck guys?why are you in the same bed?!?" He asks turning his camera off.
"David if you think we were doing something nasty we wouldn't be here!" I yell back.
"Yeah! And wearing shoes and fucking um wearing clothes?" Alex yells back.
___________________________
I Know it's a bad ending but it kinda seemed long...But keep reading😜 love you guys❤️