Chapter 11

Everyone was watching me.
I started at his bellybutton to his chest then I kissed him eating the whip cream from his mouth. The whole time Alex had his hands over his eyes until I kissed him.
We all decided to go swimming afterward.
Lo: Hey Gabbie, Kristen, Liza you wanna go change?
G: Yeah sure
Li: that's fine with me!
K: Ok!
We head to the bathroom. Then we change. But then I notice somthing.
Lo: We all have the same swimsuit!!⤵️

Who picked yours? K: Scotty Li: DavidG: ZaneAll: oooohhhhhLi: Wait Loren who picked yours?Lo: Alex We all head outside to take a picture

Who picked yours?
K: Scotty
Li: David
G: Zane
All: oooohhhhh
Li: Wait Loren who picked yours?
Lo: Alex
We all head outside to take a picture.
But when we go outside Alex sweeps me off my feet and throws me into the pool. That happened to all the other girls too.
We all either sat on the chairs or at the edge of the pool. We started talking about life and how everything was going.
But then my phone rang.
D: Hey Loren I dare you to run across the pool!
Lo: how?!?? I can't just walk on fucking water David I'm not Jesus.
David right after I said that through the table they were using into the pool.
S: Be careful! Last time I did that I almost fucked up my knee!
Lo: So David I'm guessing this is for vlog footage?
D: Yep!
The table surprisingly wasn't sinking.
G: David don't make her do this. She could fuck herself up!
L: Yeah this is a real bad idea!
K: I'm with these guys on this one.
D: Lori I DARE you!
Lo: fuck you! You fucking pussy! If I screw my body up your dead! I just got up for a fucking phone call!
D: Just do it mini Alex!
A: I don't like this fucking idea David!
I jump on 3...2...1
I jump on the table onto the cement. But when I hit the cement me right foot is standing but my left foot slips and I cut my leg on the side of the pool. I fall into the pool and I hit my head on the table. For two seconds I'm awake but then I'm out cold.
Alex's P.o.v
I watch Lori. She looks fine until the end. I saw her hit her head on the table. I thought she was ok but after to seconds I started to worry.
G: she's been down there for a long time!
A: I'm going to get her.
I take off my shirt and jump into the pool. I lifted the table and pushed it out of the water. I saw her underwater looking lifeless. I grab her and carry her bridal style. I set her on my chair.
Her leg was cut really deep!
A: Guys I think she's unconscious. I thought she was bleeding from hitting her head.
D: well guys don't just stand there we need to rush her to the hospital!!!!
Kristen calls 911.
(Operator and Kristen)
K: My friend cut her leg on a the side of our pool.
O: Did anything else happen?
K: yes she hit her head and she's unconscious.
O: Ok would you like me to send you an ambulance?
K: yes.
O: what's your address?
K:*****************
A few minutes afterward I hear the siren.