Chapter 7

After the party I go back to David's to get changed. I start to think.
Soon I'll have my own apartment like this! FINALLY!!!!!
I laugh
I change into something cute but comfy cause Alex knows I'm not into the who gormè stuff. I'd rather snuggle up and watch a movie (AT HOME)!
I ended up wearing this⤵️

 I'd rather snuggle up and watch a movie (AT HOME)!I ended up wearing this⤵️

Not long after I get a text from Alex.
*text convo with Alex*
A:I'm almost there I'm just stuck in traffic... It'll take about 20 min.
Lo: Ok can't wait to see you baby!❤️
A: I can't wait to see you too!❤️
Lo: Gtg byeeee😘
A: Wait before you go bring extra clothes, your tooth brush, swimsuit, and your stuff if you want to take a shower!
Lo: why?
A: You'll see!❤️
Lo:😊❤️bye baby!❣
A: bye😘❣
I go to my room to pack extra clothes!
I pick a swimsuits and an outfit thankfully I just bought a new swimsuit!
I look at my phone to see that I still have some time before Alex comes!
So I go edit some of my vlog footage. I realized I haven't posted in a while so I take out my camera to apologize.
Lo: I'm so sorry guys I haven't been posting it's just I have a lot on my plate and it's my birthday today!!!

After I'm done editing I get a text. It's from David.
* text convo with David*
D: Happy birthday lil sis💕
Lo: Thanks big bro❤️
D: Today felt like nothing we need to have a better party!
Lo: Idk if we should. VidCon is coming up soon so...
D: Come on I don't give a fuck if it's YOUR birthday we at least need a big sleepover together like the whole gang.
Lo: Idk about tonight I'm going out with Alex...
D: Tomorrow it's settled!
Lo:Ok gtg love ya bro!💕
D: Ok love ya lil sis❤️

Not long after I hear the door open. Thinking it was Alex I take out my camera, grab my stuff and head to the door. It wasn't Alex. It was Dom....
Dom closed the door and charged at me and started to shove his tongue down my throat! While he's making out with me he is grabbing my crouch moving his hand slowly. You can taste the liquor in his mouth. I tried to push him off of me but he pushed me down toward his pants near his dick. I try to move but I'm next to the wall and he's right up against me. He pulls his pants all the way down with his underwear. His hands push my wrists against the wall where I can't move. By now his junk is up in my face.
I still have my vlog camera out and hopefully it's recording so I can sue this bitch. I start to scream,"Get away" and I cry. He moves even closer to me so my lips touch his cock! By now I somehow kick up my foot and hit him in the ball sack!
Dom whimpered in pain.
Do: what the fuck?!?
Lo: Your fucking penis was in my face! Touching me!!!!!
Do: yeah and you liked it!
Lo: the fuck I did?! if I did I wouldn't have kicked you! and well um I HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!!!
Dom went out to drink more. That bitch! I grabbed my vlog camera. It was recording every moment.
Almost 5 min later Alex came.
I didn't tell him what happend... I forgot when I saw how cute Alex was in a tight shirt that showed every ab he has! Might I say," DAMN!!!"