Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

When morning comes, I wake to an alarm that is close to me. I yawn covering my mouth stretching a little but suddenly freeze when i feel a hand wrapped around my waist and a hot breath hitting my face. I make no sudden movements as I try to remember what happened but nothing comes to mind. 

"good morning." A voice says sweetly. The next thing I feel is someone's lips on my nose. I instantly open my eyes only to discover Kylie's face smiling back at me. 

"Don't you have school?" I ask her putting my arm around her waist remembering exactly what happened last night. She giggles when I put my hand inside her undershirt slowly making small circles on her lower back making her realize the torture she made me endure yesterday.

'Karma truly is a bitch.'

"Yes but, i um... Please stop or you'll take this to a whole new level." I take my hand out her shirt and smile innocently. She slightly punches me but still manages to smile at me. “I'll bring your homework since you have nothing better to do.” I frown at her comment.

“There are so many things I could do that do not include homework.”

“Yeah, like what?”

In a heart beat Kylie is under me with her breath taken away and her hands on top of her head. “This is certainly one of those things.” Not wasting any more time, I lower my head making our lips touch. The sparks are clearly seen in my head causing me to kiss her even more eagerly then last night.

“We really need to stop or I will be late for school.” Kylie says into my lips but never stooping the kiss or even opening her eyes. “Alex please!” She begs when I don't move an inch. It takes every ounce of my strength to finally part my lips from hers and lay back down on the bed next to her.

“Do you need to take a shower?” I ask her to make sure we don't run into each other again. She nods her head. I give her one last kiss and hurry to change even though I will stay inside all day. Kylie walks out to her room to gather her things before taking a shower.

Thinking better of it, I go to the bathroom instead to brush my teeth. Kylie knocks on the door making me hurry to get out so she can shower. 

Many things come to mind as I think of what to do in this house. Finally after taking my clothes off and putting on some orange basketball shorts, a white sports bra, a black Under Armour shirt, and a pair of Nike shoes, look into the mirror and smile.

'Quit smiling.' I can't. I'm the happiest person in the planet. 

The smile remains on my face as I make my way back into the room. I make the bed since it has a lot of creases and fold the sheets neatly also arranging the pillows. "Hey you mind zipping me up?" Kylie asks coming into the room holding her hair on the side again. My mouth slightly opens as I follow her every movement with my eyes. "Alexandria, hello anyone home?" her voice brings my attention back to her and not her body.

"Yeah." I barely breathe out. My hands are begging for me to touch her skin but I control them and just pull her zipper up.

"What do you think?" Kylie says grabbing the dress and spinning showing it off. My eyes grow wide as I fully look at her body. The dress emphasis her curves and makes her every feature stand out especially her hair and eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" I remind myself to breathe when I feel like fainting again. I smile weakly at her and turn around taking deep breaths in and out.

'Holy crap she's wearing an orange dress.' that is the sexiest dress she has ever worn. 

"You don't like it." Kylie says behind me her eyes looking at the ground disappointed. I quickly turn back around and face her. "Are you serious? I love it! It's just that I've got to get used to seeing you sexy as hell because you take my breath away just by saying hi, so imagine my surprise when I see you in orange dress which is the best color in the world."

One of her smiles appears on her face making me kiss her. Kylie's hands find themselves on my head bringing me closer to her and making the kiss lose its innocence.

"You can seriously not blame me for making you late since you started this." I tell her as I see the time on her watch.

"I hate you." she says into my lips.

"Why?"

"Because you're going to make me late for school."

"Fine if you let me go then you won't be late."

She groans loudly but let's me go to fix herself. I smile at her flushed face and give her a quick kiss taking her off guard.

"That is so not fair." she tells me with her eyes closed expecting a longer kiss. "Hate to break it to you honey, but life isn't fair." I laugh while she opens her yes to glare at me.

“Don't honey me.” 

I simply laugh and exit the room. “Good morning!” I say to both Rachael and Mike as they sit on the table where a plate containing a huge breakfast is set. My eyes grow wide as I stare at the eggs, bacon, sausage links, ham, hash-brown, some white toast, and a glass of orange juice.

“Good morning girls have a seat.” Mike takes out my chair and make me sit. He does the same to Kylie. We look at each other and then the food. It looks so good. I thank God for the meal and don't let it go to waste.

After we eat Mike and Rachael leave already running late. They give me a hug and kiss my cheek. 

“Alexandria, hello anyone in there?”

“Huh?” I say shaking my head focusing on Kylie. “I'll pick you up when I get out of school. Oh give me your number so I can call you when I’m coming so you can be ready.” I nod my head not really sure of what she just said.

'Dude, give her your phone.' What? 'Alex, give her your phone.' For what exactly? 'Oh my God just give her your phone!' Why would I give her- 'Alexandria Santiago, give her your phone!'