My "First Crush"

((A/N: I am like in love with the band Linkin Park right now. I love their songs! I really like their Shadow Of The Day song! :D

Oh and if I don't update much, that's because if school and i have barely any ideas right now.. :/ ))

Cry's pov

I grabbed a small bag of chips, put on my green hoodie and walked out into the cool October weather. I slowly walked down my porch steps, taking in all the beauty of the orange/yellow leaves, the yellowish/brown grass and the few patches of light snowfall. The grass was covered in un-raked leaves. I've never been outside of my house before. All I ever seen of the outside was pictures in children's books.

I slowly took a step on the small dirt trail that lead down my house to the dirt road. "So this is what it's like to be outside... its so.. fresh... and.. beautiful.... what other beauties am I missing out on... maybe I could meet someone to be my friend... it's risky... but... I don't want to be lonely..." I thought as I made my way down the pathway onto the street. I looked down both sides of my road and began to walk to a place that looked like a market. there was a small crowd around almost every stand. As risky as it was, I walked down to a less crowded fruit stand. I faced the man that was running it and my jaw just about fell off my face. His semi-long dirty blond hair was hanging just above his shockingly beautiful sky blue eyes that I could get lost in all day. He was wearing a red hoodie that said 'Brofist' on it and dark blue skinny jeans that were a little sandy from the dirt roads. He was beautiful.

"Hello! I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" The blond asked in a thick Swedish accent.

"U-umm, sorta of.. I've never been out of my house.." I answered truthfully.

"Really? Well if you'd like, wait with me for my shift to end and I'll show you around." He smiled brightly at me. As soon as he was done talking, my enchantment compelled me to quickly nod my head in agreement.

"Okay.. well I'm Ry- Cry." I introduced myself, almost slipping out my real name.

He gave me an erratic look before talking. "Cry, huh? Cool name! Is it a nickname?" He asked tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Y-yeah."

"Cool well awesome to meet you Cry! I'm Felix! my shift should be over in about 5 minutes then I can show you around."

"Okay." I walked over and sat down next to the standing swede. I looked up at him at he started helping another person. He sure is nice... Felix.. a perfect name....

I think I've got my "first crush", as said in the romance novels I've read.

It's such a new feeling... I feel so warm inside...

So this is what it feels like to be in love... I held my chips bag close to my chest.

I like this new feeling....

((A/N: So how was this? I feel I could've done a LOT better in this and added more to it. Well I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

(^~^)b See you in the next chapter my Lil' Cryaotic's!

~ Cryaotic677))