Nice Place You Got Here

"Hey there, uh... Miss? What's your name?" 

Those very words shook Mabel to the core, as she stared at her brother. 

"D-Dipper? It's me..." She said, her voice trembling. 

Dipper looked around the clearing, while saying, "Who are you talking to?" 

"Dipper! It's me! Bro Bro, it's me!" She tried to reach him, but Stan and Ford pulled her back. 

"We had to erase his mind to stop Bill, it's all gone," Ford explained, while Stan comforted his sobbing Grand-niece. "Dipper has no idea, but he saved the world. He saved us..." Mabel broke out of Stan's grip, rushed toward Dipper and hugged him, crying into his shoulder. 

Later, Soos and Wendy had joined the group, glad to see Dipper, but when Ford told them the situation, their faces fell. The group walked along, until they saw a familiar sight, The Mystery Shack, but it was in worse condition than before. 

"My baby! Oh, she'll never be the same again..." Stan shouted in despair. Dipper looked at the old man in confusion, why was he so upset about that weird house? He turned his eyes to the others, who were failing to open a door, so to help out, he rammed himself into it, shoving it to the ground.

He stood up and looked around the destroyed tourist trap, then looked at the people who brought him here, each of them having a surprised expression on their faces. 

He shrugged then walked into the room next door, which resembled a living room. 

"This is a nice place you got here. Could use a little cleaning..." Dipper said. 

Mabel replied, "It's where we stayed for the summer, bro bro..." 

Dipper then walked towards the chair and sat down, while the others lined up in front of him. 

He looked at the row of people all stood in front of him, all with faces of sadness and concern, and commented, "Hey, what's with the faces? You guys look like someone's died." Dipper looked at one person, and whispered to the others, "Hey, who's that cute redhead in the corner?" 

Wendy heard this, and she turned away, not wanting to let anyone see her tears.

"We saved the world, but what's the point? Dipper isn't himself anymore..." Said Mabel, as she pulled at her hair, trying to think of a way to get Dipper's memories back. "There's gotta be a way to bring Dipper back!" 

Ford turned to her. "Dipper won't get his memories back. There's nothing to be done." 

Mabel looked Ford in the eyes, and retorted, "I know my brother is in there!" while pointing at Dipper. She then started looking around, trying to find a certain object. She saw it: Her photo album of her and Dipper's stay in Gravity Falls. Mabel grabbed it, then sat next to Dipper, who was still confused, on the chair. "This'll work! This has to work!" Mabel said desperately.

The rest of the group were also watching, standing behind the chair. Mabel opened the photo album to a page with a photo that had the twins standing in front of Stan, who was smiling along with Mabel, while Dipper just looked annoyed. 

"This is the first day we came to Gravity Falls," She then turned another page to one of Dipper with a scared face, trying to hide a red and gold book. "And this is you when I jumped you in the attic, after you found that journal!" Stan laughed at that, before Ford elbowed him in the stomach, glaring at him. Stan glared back, and the two resumed looking at the album.

Mabel shifted the pages, but her hope was diminishing quite a lot. There were pictures of Mabel and Waddles, a mutant cow, and one of the entire Mystery Shack crew all stood in front of the tourist trap, smiling, or in Mabel's case, grinning as if her face was going to split apart.

"Come on dude... What about the Pterodactyl Bros, or-or the Globnar thing? You don't remember any of that?" Soos asked, but Dipper just shook his head, before he replied, "I'm sorry... I don't know what this is, or who you are, or this place we're in..." 

Just then, Waddles jumped up in Dipper's face. "Ah! Quit it pig! I'm trying to remember my life story." 

'He doesn't even remember Waddles...' Mabel thought sadly.

Dipper decided to get of the chair, before he said, "Urgh... I hated it when he does that. Why did I even let you keep him?" 

Everyone's eyes widened. 

"Wha-What did you say?!" Stan said, quite shocked over his grand-nephew's words.

"I said, I hate it when Waddles does that!" He replied, a little annoyed. 

"It's working! Keep going!" Ford said in excitement. 

Stan pointed to the book and said, "Skip to my page! He needs to know our Boss-Employee relationship!" 

Dipper picked Waddles up, and walked towards the chair, replying, "Hey, just because I have amnesia, it doesn't mean I've forgotten how you ordered me about, Grunkle Stan!" He sat down, put Waddles next to him, and looked back at the album.

Mabel cleared her throat and began a small story. "Ahmm. It was our first day in Gravity Falls, and Grunkle Stan smells weird. He was telling us some tales, and was happy to see we were pretending to listen, and in some other news, I met some local neighbourhood hotties!" 

Everyone started laughing at that, before Dipper also laughed, the 5 of them acting like one, big happy family.

#And that, folks, is that. Hoped you enjoyed my little alternate ending to the season finale of this great show. I'm kinda sad it ended so soon, but I like to think it'll go on in the hearts, minds and SOUL's of it's fans. 

DarkPugLord23, out!