Eenie, Meenie, Miney... YOU!

"Alright Ford, times up!" Bill's booming voice echoed through the fortress as he stepped through the huge doorway. Stan and Ford could only look on in fear, as they both saw what Bill was holding in his hands. 

"I've got the kids! I think I'll kill one of them now, just for the heck of it." Dipper and Mabel were struggling to get free out of Bills grip, but stopped once he brought the two right up to his eye. Bills eye turned red, while the pupil morphed into that of a Pine Tree.

"EENIE!"

It then turned to a shooting star.

"MEENIE!"

Back to the pine tree.

"MINEY!"

The pupil finally turned to... the shooting star.

"YO-" 

Just as Bill was about to snap his fingers, Ford intervened. "Wait! I surrender!" He pleaded. 

The Dream Demon simply narrowed his eye in response, staring at the two.

"Nice try, Fez, but me and Ford go way back. I'd know if someone was masquerading as him." 

Dipper and Mabel stared at each other and embraced. As Ford and Stan watched in horror, Bill snapped his fingers and Mabel convulsed violently in Dipper's grasp. 

After she stopped, she went limp. Bill cackled and released his grip, letting the two fall to the floor. 

As soon as Dipper came to his senses, he crawled over to Mabel's body, clutching it as if it was the most important thing in the world, which to him, it was. 

"Please, Mabel! Wake up, please! You can't leave me! NO! Please!" Dipper sobbed. The room was quiet now, with the only noises being Bill's laughter, and Dipper's sobbing. 

"AHAHAHAHAHAA! Yes! Emotional pain is even better than physical! How about we let your friends in on the action?" Bill snapped his fingers again, and the tapestries that held their friends captive, only to be replaced by the rest of the gang moments later. 

They all rubbed their heads in confusion saw the two older Pines in the cage, but no sign of the little ones. 

But they followed their glances to where they were looking at, with grim faces, covered with despair and turned their gazes to see Dipper in the shadows, facing away from them. He seemed to be clutching something. 

He was deathly silent.

He released the cage holding Stan and Ford, who immediately ran to the twins. When they reached him, they were able to get a good look at the object that Dipper had been holding.

The Shooting Star had finally fallen...

#So guys, here is my second fan fiction, it will only be a short one, but there is a little surprise in store at the end... 

DarkPugLord23 out!