Chapter 3

PREVIOUSLY ON WHATEVER IT TAKES

Danny's phone suddenly rang and he noticed it was his mother, he picked it up and said "Hello mum?"

"DANNY! GHOST HAS GOT US! HIDE IN LAB! HE'S GOT JAZZ!" Maddie screamed and then suddenly the phone hung up.

"MUM!" Danny screamed.

"Danny, what's going on?" Valerie asked.

"Valerie meet me at the library in five minutes" Danny quickly said and then he flew out the window. Valerie followed pursuit and activated her ghost hunting equipment.

They both made it to the library and looked around, Danny could feel ecto energy all around the room. Valerie began to look around and noticed the Fenton's ecto guns on the ground, she also took note that there were ecto blasts on the walls which indicated that whatever took them, it put up a good fight. The ecto signature felt all too familiar to Danny, until he realized something.

"Oh no. Valerie! I recognize this ecto signature! IT'S VLAD'S!" Danny exclaimed.

"Are you sure?" Valerie asked.

"Yes and he must also have Sam and Tucker! He must have found a way to disguise his ecto signature around the areas in which they were last seen, so the police couldn't indicate a ghost attack and to throw me off his trail" Danny explained.

"But why kidnap them? What does he gain from all of this?" Valerie asked, however they were both unaware that someone was watching them, waiting to strike.

"I don't know but we're gonna find out" Danny said in a determined way, but then suddenly he felt a small prick in his back and before he knew it, he began to feel drowsy and weak. Valerie began walking towards him, but then she felt the same prick and began to become drowsy and weak too.

The two of them collapsed unconscious, but not before Danny heard someone saying "Time to go, Little Badger".

CHAPTER 3

Danny awoke, feeling groggy from the after effects of whatever knocked him out. He looked around and noticed he was in a large prison type cell and outside the cell, it seemed to be lab filled with all kinds of devices. On the other side of was another cell and was suddenly shocked by what he saw, for in that cell was Sam, Tucker, Jazz, his parents and Valerie!

"GUYS WAKE UP!" Danny yelled standing up.

They all woke and once they had seen Danny, they ran over to the cage screaming "DANNY!" They all put their hands through to reach him.

Danny had ran to the other side of the cage, but he was stopped just by an inch, he looked down and noticed what had stopped him, a chain was attached to his ankle and was connected to where he woke up.

"Are you guys okay?" Danny asked.

"We're fine Danny, it's you we're worried about" Sam said. Suddenly they could hear a door open and in came Vlad in his ghost form.

"YOU THE WISCONSIN GHOST! RELEASE MY FAMILY AND THEIR FRIENDS RIGHT NOW BEFORE I TEAR YOU APART MOLECULE BY MOLECULE!" Jack bellowed, while shaking his fist at him.

"Oh please fool! You can't do anything and by the way it Vlad Plasmius you idiot!" Vlad yelled back.

"Your also one serious crazed up fruitloop" Danny said with an angry look. Vlad turned around and gave him a smile that sent chills down Danny's spine.

"Ah young Daniel, I'm so glad to see you're awake. My plans can finally begin" Vlad said rubbing his hands together.

"How do you know my son?" Maddie snapped at Vlad. Vlad turned around and faced them all.