Chapter 2

I looked over the abandoned town. A few buildings were burned and a few small fires were still burning near gas stations and such. There was a fallen Cybertronion fortress in ruins near the town and what looked like a blown up stone or metal hill?

I flew over the blown up mountain and saw the autobot symbol on the metal floor, rusted over but there. I growled noticing the fortress was like darkmount. They had entire setups? That was stupid, the Cons are smart for having the warship and not a specific location like the bots.

I flew lowly over the ruins of everything, inspecting how long it's been like this and what not. I found quite a few dead Cons and a crashed autobot starship, but nothing useful, like something to smack around or to amuse over.

Huffing out in annoyance and I spiraled in the air, then gliding softly on my injured wing, which was still a little painful but not leaking anymore. Stupid PET, that beast was a waist of time.

Looking at my surroundings it was starting to get more human tingly, so I stayed up in the clouds hidden from view, until it was dark and my black, white speckled body would be camouflaged perfectly in the darkness.

The area was at first a town but then looked like army stuff. A couple buildings labeled in the human alphabet and armed aircraft ports and landing strips here and there. I stayed at a distance, knowing that if I went overhead they would know.

It looked heavily guarded so I circled it for a couple times before finding a shielded area where I landed, stumbling and then falling flat onto my back with my wings sprawled on either side of me.

I whined in frustration before getting up and into an overhanging cliff with the opening almost completely hidden by sage brush and trees. I curled up with my injured wing fully out on the ground. I stared at a rock in the ground, sometimes poking it with my talon.

I got bored easily and decided to walk around, it was still dark out, but the humans were already in their fenced off area, running in groups and driving around in vehicles.

I stepped lightly and slunk up over the hill and up the deserted road, staying in the darkest areas I could find, It was like I wasn't even there.

That's when I heard the clanking sound of metal on the asphalt, I flattened myself to the pitch black shadow of the corner of the canyon surrounding the road. The sound grew slightly louder and I heard beeping.

' autobot ' I growled to myself as a smaller yellow and black autobot walked around the corner, clearly on patrol, but I guess everyone knew who he was. ' kill him? Show myself... kill him... show myself... kiiiiiiilllllll hiiiiiiiiiiimmmm... shoooooooowwwwww myyyyyysssssssssssself.... ' I thought for a moment. I would have to leave soon anyways, and my cover would soon disappear because the sun was starting to rise.

I shook my head angrily, I finally made up my mind.

I growled, loud enough for him to hear. He whipped around, looking in every direction with his blasters out. He turned so his back was to me, I growled louder and he turned around facing my hidden spot. Still not able to see me, I let my tail scrape against the stone behind me and appear for a moment then disappear.

The bot started beeping but I cut him off with a snarl. I slowly stepped out of my spot, just enough for him to see my head clearly, but not my entire body. He raised his guns at me and I hissed a warning.

He beeped and I could tell he was also warning me, I lowered my head barely, showing I was not going to kill him, but harm him if he angered me enough.
He kept his guns out but lowered them, then ' talking ', I couldn't tell exactly what he was saying, but I knew what he meant.

I stepped out of my hiding spot. I was bigger than him, but by only a few feet. My black wings tucked closely to my body, my tail lashing behind me. His optics following my every move as I stepped into view.

Defiantly I raised my narrow head, looking down at him. He beeped, asking ' are you with Megatron'. I hissed stamping a foot angrily, ' me working for that Con?! Certainly not ' I thought as I shook my head. He watched me intently, clearly thinking of stupid ways to most likely have me join their cause.

There was the sound of what sounded like an aircraft and I looked up, seeing red and blue I screeched angrily glaring at the yellow bot before turning around, and running as fast as I could before taking off, faltering as my injured wing protested, but I willed myself not to crash.

I pumped them as fast as I could, risking to be caught I looked behind me, not seeing the red and blue bot I growled victoriously, no bot could keep up me except the other predacon. But the bot was nowhere to be seen, I scanned behind me still pumping my wings.

Where could he have gone? Turned around, likely not, maybe went back for reinforcements or something. I huffed, I wouldn't get caught. It was torture all those years ago when the group I was with was sent here to hunt Autobots.

Growling, I turned back around to face where I was going, maybe east? The cons were going more south and the Bots were west, nowhere to really go. I was still going as fast as I could and it was making my wing feel like a piece of paper, ready to fall of or crumple. I was only about 3 miles away from where I was just before the prime showed.

Scowling down, I started circling the area I was in, looking for a spot to land. Undecidedly, I chose to land wherever I crashed, because I was forced to the ground after my wing just went limp. I landed on my feet before tumbling, smashing my jaw on a jagged stone, stopping when I hit the stone wall of the canyon.

I stayed there for a minute, sprawled painfully on the warm scratchy stone, now with blue blotches from my wounds. Slowly I stood up, groaning painfully as I lifted my wings, I tucked my uninjured wing onto my back while my other dragged against the ground, leaving blue smudges.

I held my left front leg against my chest as I limped towards a cove like area in the canyon. I had to stay there, there was nowhere else to go and I would be completely trapped if anyone found me, sure I could blast them easily, but I didn't want more enemy's on my tail, and I couldn't fly, for now.

The only good thing about my bowl shelter was that it was very shadowed from the sun, until it was noon, shadows swept across the floor. I found the darkest corner and slumped against the stone wall, letting my messed up wing lay on the floor while the other covered the rest of my body.

The ground was smoother, sanded down by the wind and warm from sitting in the sun, It felt nice underneath me. I growled at myself ' fleeing!? I had no choice, either this or being captured by Autobots in all their ridiculous glory and HUMANS. I sliced one of my claws against the ground making a slight screeching sound a few sparks, but also making it sharper.

Staring at the other side of the wall, with my eyes glowing against the darkness I thought about what to do. No matter what I had done I had left a trail of my blood on the light colored stone. I would definitely be found eventually,

dammit.

¥~¥

Thanks for all your ' support ' I've really needed. In the comments tell me what you want to happen in the next chapter, 1347 words.