Chapter 21 ♥3♥

Start from the beginning

She suddenly felt james hand shaking her..

“ann, are you skipping school today?”

Ann: (whispers to herself) what am I going to say? What should I do?! I can’t just act like nothing happened! That would be too obvious.. maybe.. (imagines)

*-*-*

Ann: james, I’m sorry for acting like that.. I’m just depress..

James: so? The hell I care! Drink as much as you want!

*-*-*

Ann: (whispers) no-no-no! that won’t work! What about..

*-*-*

Ann: james, I won’t do it next time—please don’t get angry..okay?

James: I don’t care if you’ll drink again! Drink as much as you want! All I care is Ericka!

*-*-*

Ann: (sighs) I know..what am I thinking ..he would never care for me that’s why there’s no need for me to explain it to him..

James POV:

I was about to leave when I heard ann murmuring and talking to herself—again.. you know what, she has a disease! I think she need to see a psychiatrist cause I often caught her talking alone—she really has a problem inside—I think :D

At first I thought that was just sleep-talking but I got curious and leaned closer to listen. Fortunately, she’s hiding inside her thick blanket that’s why I can eavesdrop—hahaha! I really love eavesdropping—who doesn’t? :D

Narrator’s POV:

Ann was whispering to herself without knowing that james was listening..

Ann: he’s really a frog—how can he choose Ericka over me? Sheesh! Wait! That’s not your problem now ann li! You need to face him!

Ann peeped out of her blanket to check whether james is still around..

When she peeped, her eyes got bigger because james face was just an inch away from hers!

That time when james leaned closer, he didn’t notice that he’s leaning near ann’s face because of the thick blanket..

James swallowed hard and both of them can feel each other’s breath..

Ann felt like her nerves are shaking and exploding inside! Her face started to have the color of an apple..

James heart was stealing his every breath by skipping beats! He felt an electricity running throughout his veins..