Chapter 17 ^__^ v

Start from the beginning

ann: WHAT?!

james: (looks away) give the tshirt to me, okay?!!!

ann: why? it looks good on sam.. (pouts)

james: AISH! are you his fiancee??! JUST GIVE ME THE SHIRT!

ann: argh.. no i won't..

james: (holds ann's hand) give it to me..you made it for me, i should be the one wearing it..

ann: (blushing) i'll just make another..

james: sheesh! i don't want ou to have a couple's tshirt!

ann: what?,,

james: nothing (pouts then puts a seatbelt on ann) let's go back (glares at ann) GIVE ME THE SHIRT...

Ann's POV:

I don’t know why James is acting weird all of a sudden—but I love it.

James: hey..

Ann: (stares at james) what?

James: you can go home first after the class..

Ann: what? Why?!

James: (steps on the brake) Ericka and I will have a special moment together at our favorite restaurant. I prepared a little surprise for her for the valentine’s day..

Ann: why are you doing this to me..do you have a relationship? (Teary-eyed)

James: no—we can’t commit to each other yet because of you (rolls his eyes) you’re making things complicated..

Ann: you are the own who’s making things like this! I don’t want to see you with that witch! Get it?!

James: YAHH! Are you my mom?! You can’t tell me what to do!

Ann: so you’re really gonna pursue her?! What about me? I’m you’re fiancée!

James: maybe you are my fiancée but I don’t love you so stop saying those shits!

Ann: (sighs) you know what! I can’t take this anymore! Urgh! (tries to open the car) h..hey! (pushing the door) I can’t open it! OPEN IT JAMES!

Argh! He locked it! I can’t open it cause he’s the one who controls the lock! AISH!

James: (stirs the wheel) you’re not going anywhere..

Ann: are you crazy?! Sheesh! Open it!

James: we still need to go to school!

Ann: I don’t wanna go with you!

James are you jealous? (smirks) seriously ann, you’re so obvious! (laughs hard)

Ann: (pouts) stop it james..

James: (laughs) okay.. (laughs) I should change yur name in my phone—it should be “the jealous bug”

Ann: it’s not funny..

James: it is .. (laughs hard)

Ann: OKAY FINE! I’M JEALOUS! (glares at james) do you have a problem with that?! Argh!

James: (laughs) I knew it already..

(cafeteria)

He’s really a FROG! Aish! He’ll spend the valentine’s day to Ericka—WHAT ABOUT ME?!!!!