Chapter Eleven

Day Three

~~

I walked around the base. I was looking for something to do. Optimus is still out and so is Ratchet. I decide to check up on the two sleeping bots. I walk to the med bay and thought about what might happen.

I kept waiting for Ratchet to call out about an Energon mine or Decepticon activity and it never happens. I enter the med bay and see them laying still..... still. I walked up to Ratchet and sighed. I climbed up to his face and sat on his chassis.

Should I do it? I thought about Sleeping Beauty for some reason. Ratchet would be the Sleeping Beautie and I would be the prince. I shuddered. Confused, I looked around. Had Miko turned off the heating system again?

I looked over at the spark beat monitor and my body froze. They were flat. The bots had died.

"Oopsie.", I looked down and glared at Miko as she picked up a cord.

"Miko....", I started, "I NEEDED THAT!"

She looked up at me and her eyes widen. She dropped the cord and took off running. I plugged the cord back in and sighed when I seen the monitor pick up the spark beat again. 

I grabbed a wrench and started chasing Miko. She may be my new mother but I can still chase her with wrenches. I stopped when I passed my room and walked inside. No one knows that I remember everything that happened while I was drugged.

I stood in front of a body-length mirror, the bedroom door locked, and transformed. The Aston Martin had called me Soundwave. What could that mean? Am I related to him? Is he my real father? Is he a brother? The only one who seen my Cybertronian side was Arcee and the cons. Poor bot probably doesn't remember it though. 

My main color was black and my primary color was white. I grabbed a data pad and looked up the name 'Soundwave'. I found an image. He looked similar to me though where he was blue I was black and where he was purple I was white.

"PRIME!", Agent Fowler yelled, "Where are you?!"

I quickly set the data pad aside and transformed into my human mode. I opened my door and ran into the main silo.

"Agent Fowler, what seems to be the problem?", I asked.

"I need you to meet someone. Sir?", a man in a tuxedo came out, "Prime, this is General Bryce. General, this is Anna Darby. Our temporary Prime. She's in charge while Optimus is out."

"Good to meet you. Now, where is Optimus?", General Bryce asked.

"He is in the med bay. Unconscious. As well as Ratchet, our medic.", I answered.

"Let me know when he wakes up. Optimus and I were supposed to have a meeting today.", General Bryce said.

"Sir, Optimus gave me the information. I can answer any questions you have, explain battle plans, etc.", I explained, he nodded and we went to Optimus' office.

"I didn't come to discuss battle plans or anything to deal with the war. Look, I'm not exactly human. Optimus and I grew up with one another back home. When we came here, Ratchet was extremely depressed. I came to ask Optimus if there had been any changes in Ratchet's behavior these past few years.", General Bryce explained.

"Well, um, he is a bit happier. Optimus wouldn't know anything about that. I am the one Ratchet usually spends his time with now days. Since I met Ratchet, he has opened up more to me. I honestly don't know why it was me instead of Optimus.", I answered his unspoken question.

"I do. The reason is that you remind him of someone. Now that I am getting a good look at you, you look like Anna Wave. At least, that was her holoform's name. She dissapeared a few days after I met her. Rumor was that she was-", the General started.

"Sparked. I know. Ratchet told me. Do you know who her father is?", I asked.

"Her sire was Soundwave. It might seem like the bot is loyal though he is not. Soundwave was forced to be a Decepticon. Megatron said that he had his daughter and that if he didn't join, he'd kill her. He had made Soundwave his TIC knowing that he would do anything to keep his daughter safe.", General Bryce answered, "I need to go. I have another meeting. Oh and her name was JetBlaze."

General Bryce and Agent Fowler left the base. I looked towards the med bay.

'Please get better soon, guys.', I mentally pleaded, "What now?!"

I walked to the computer and turned off the alarm. 

"A video call? From the Decepticons?", I asked myself.

"Again?", Arcee asked.

"They seem to be contacting us a lot lately.", Bulkhead pointed out.

"Yes, however we need to respect their decision to contact us for help.", I said and looked over at Raf, "Go ahead and answer it."

Raf answered the call and everyone stood still, shocked.

*Soundwave?!*, Bumblebee beeped in surprise.

~~~~

Aaaaannnd cliffhanger! Why would Soundwave be contacting the Autobot base? Is Anna really JetBlaze? Find out more in the next chapter!