Chapter Thirteen

Second meeting Part 1

~~~~

I sat on my bed, groaning. I wasn't sick. I was stressed. Being a Prime isn't easy, and on top of that, I can't decide to tell or not tell Ratchet about who I am and that I love him.

"Why does life have to be complicated?", I asked myself.

"What's wrong, Anna?", my bedroom door opened and Miko walked inside.

"Oh, uh, I'm just a little stressed. I have the weight of so many lives on my shoulders.", I answered.

"There's something else. You love somebody. I can tell.", Miko smiled, "So  who's the lucky guy?"

"Uh, Miko, that's classified.", I crossed my arms, "Not even Optimus is able to know about that."

"Okay then. Have you at least told him?", Miko asked.

"No.", I answered.

"Anna, you will need to tell him soon. If you don't, someone else might take him.", Miko said.

"My name is not Anna and you are not my MOTHER!", I yelled and left my room, slamming the door.

I ran to the training room and sat in a corner.

'Sire? Are you there?', I tried contacting him through the parental bond.

'I'm here, Jet.', Sire's voice came through the bond, 'What's wrong?'

'I'm tired of people who aren't my real parents telling me what I should or should not do. I need you here with me. You know I'm alive so why can't you leave the cons and join the bots?', I asked.

'I will see what I can do.', I felt a warm embrace, 'For now, trust your instincts. I will be there soon.'

I mentally nod and get up. I walk into the main silo.

"I've detected an Energon mine. The Decepticons are already there.", Ratchet said.

"Autobots! Roll out!", I ordered, the bots transformed.

I hopped in Bumblebee and they drove through the portal, Ratchet apparently didn't see me get in. When we reached the other side, all I seen was Soundwave and an Energon mine behind him.

"It's Soundwave!", Arcee yelled, "He's blocking the entrance!"

I quickly jumped out of Bumblebee and stood in front of my sire protectivly.

"Hold your fire!", I ordered.

"But -", Bulkhead started.

"I SAID HOLD YOUR FRAGGING FIRE!", I yelled, they all took a step back clearly surprised, "You are NOT going to hurt him!"

'JetBlaze, calm down.', Sire said, I turned around to face him.

"No! I am not gonna calm down!", I crossed my arms.

"JETBLAZE!", sire yelled in his real voice, "Do NOT use that tone of voice on me!"

He knelt down to my level and slowly took off his visor willingly. The bots stood frozen. Sire's blue optics shown brightly and stared into my blue eyes. He looked unsure of himself as well as guilty. He slowly reached towards me.

I rolled my eyes and ran towards him, accepting his warm embrace. He hugged me tight. I don't know why but I am sure I'll find out soon.

"A Decepticon liking a human? That's new.", Arcee said and lowered her weapons.

"I'm sorry, Anna. I didn't mean to yell.", Sire said, I looked up at his face and to my surprise, he was crying.

"Why?", I asked.

"When you were just a few weeks old, your carrier died. She was sentenced to death for loving a gladiator, a low class Cybertronian. That night, I had gone home and vowed to never yell at you. I wanted you to grow up and to not believe in violence as the key to solving things, like Megatron does.", he explained, I only hugged him tighter.

"That's okay, sire. Sometimes, yelling is good. I've learned a few things thanks to my adoptive parents. Whenever I did something bad, they would yell at me for hours. Lecture me. Sometimes my human mother would get intoxicated and abuse me. I forgave her because I learned from that. I learned that hiding my feelings would get me places such as a good job, a good college.", I said, smiling slightly.

"What?! No! No! Don't hide your emotions!", sire said, his face filled with worry, "Your emotions are a part of who you are, never forget that. Promise me!"

"I promise, sire. Anyway, when I arrived here, I was treated better after getting saved by Ratchet.", I started.

"Ratchet saved you?! Your mentor?!", he asked, clearly surprised as was everyone else.

"Yes! Now pay attention!", I smiled, "Jack and Miko adopted me after moving here. They got married after a month of having me with them. Anyway! They showed me kindness, love, and what having a family actually means."

"That's good. Now, about that offer....", sire trailed off and my eyes widen.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! A million times yes! Come on!", I smiled and pulled out my phone after pulling sire towards where the ground bridge had appreared.

"Uh, what about the Energon?", Arcee asked.

"Oh! Right!", I pulled him away from the spot and put my phone away, running to the mine with the Autobots following and me dragging sire.