We Will Bring the Tidal Wave

<>Vivy's POV<>

Vivy was so disappointed. She finally got the guy, and the man she thought of like a brother didn't approve.

"Baby, don't let that get to you." Mike said as she turned and got into her bag for fresh clothes.

She decided on a pair of white short shorts and a Falling In Reverse tank top. She started walking to the bathroom when Mike caught her by the wrist.

"Baby, I don't know whats wrong with him. Don't let him ruin this. Please." Mike kissed her nose.

"I think of him like a brother, Mike. I let him down by not telling him about my feelings for you, and then he had to find out like that-"

"Your actual brother found out like that, and he didn't care, neither did Tone." Mike interrupted. "Vivy, he'll get over it."

"You sure?" she asked. "I promise."

He kissed her again."I love you."

"I love you, too." she smiled and kissed him back.

---

After she got ready, she went to the front lounge and sat down with Jaime.

"Medicine." he said.

"I took it." she said.

"I heard Vic found out." he said.

"Yeah..."she said.

"It'll be okay, he's probably just pissed that you didn't tell him." Jaime assured her

. ---

After all the guys got ready, they headed outside. It was 10:50 am. Gates were opening in ten minutes. The guys played at 2:00 pm, so they had time to walk around. "Who do you want to meet?" Mike said, taking her hand.

She smiled. She liked this.