foot in snow (+slight vent)

too cold for a dress(picture taken at noon)(8 hours later i am able to post)

(picture taken at noon)
(8 hours later i am able to post)

also, sorry fer not bein on really. glitchpad struck again, and i just... idk. i just went out to eat w/ family again, and so im a bit drained. earlier today i had a therapy session today, and kinda half admitted to my problem with me sorta hating myself because i'm so damn annoying, and my therapist was nice and told me how to stop thinking that way, but... it has been ground into me so thoroughly that i don't think it's ever really going to get better. i've just learned to ignore it, but when you try to constantly ignore your biggest mental problem, it sometimes comes back. and when it does, it hits hard. it's actually a bit of a trigger to me, and it makes me feel really sh!tty. i also beat myself up a lot (example: hating myself for questioning my gender, bc obviously i'm a girl and i'll never be anything else because my problems are so insignificant that it's easier to just say i don't care about labels(which i don't), and i'm probably making a big deal out of nothing anyways)(like that time i thought i had a panic attack but it was really just me having an anxiety-induced tantrum.)(my therapist and i actually confirmed that it was NOT an anxiety attack.)
anyways.
i feel down, because my so called ""trigger"" was brought up earlier, and i forced myself to act happy in front of my therapist. i feel guilty for not replying to people. i feel like a child because, instead of cutting or burning myself, i pick at my face. yes, i finally admitted it. its my way of self harm. and it's honestly really really bad at this point. a couple months ago, my parents tried to get me to stop by taking away all the mirrors in the house, but it didn't stop. and i feel so self-conscious constantly bc of obvious red blotches and scabs all over my face. i consider it another ""trigger""

i need to stop before i have a stupid mini-breakdown. i'm sorry to bother you all with my insignificant first world problems.