Chapter 2

Sunlight softly caressed Yuri's eyelids. He shut his eyes, wrinkled his nose and turned to the other side of the bed. Something tickled his nose, he felt as if his body was heavier. He drifted off to sleep again.

*

The sharp sound of an alarm echoed in Yuri's ears. The raven blinked a few times. He could see sun shining through the blinds on his window, welcoming another lovely day. Suddenly, a flashback of last night invaded him in a form of crimson blush on his cheeks. He slowly turned around to look at the other side of the bed, where Viktor was still sound asleep, compeletly not minding the still ringing alarm.
His hair was a mess, his face looked calm, a slight smirk shaped his soft lips. The color of his skin was really pale, but not in a bad way, it looked literally as if it was bathed in milk, smooth and soft. His slightly shaking hand automaticly reached out to his cheek. He knew it wasn't decent, but he also couldn't help the urge to touch him. Guess it is still difficult to believe that the five consecutive world champion is sleeping with him in one bed. How did he even grab his attention? Yuri have never thought there was something special about him. He thought he was just an average boy with big dreams, chasing them desperately, just like we all do. Lack of faith and positivity we're dragging him down day by day, ever since the last competition ended. And now, out of nowhere, his greatest idol skated into his life, ready to be his partner in crime, while also his coach. He seemed happy about both decisions...
Suddenly everything turned upside down. Yuri felt the sheets beneath him. He looked up and instantly drowned in the ice cold eyes of Viktor's. The male was on top of him, staring shamelessly into his eyes with that foolish grin on his face. He leaned closer, so that their noses were touching. He mumbled quietly, his lips ever so slightly brushing the other's.
- "Yuri, you forgot to turn off the alarm..." - His arm reached behind the male and silenced the annoying ringing. His gaze rested upon the Japaneese's lips for a split second and then reverted to his eyes. A mischievous smirk changed into a soft smile. His hand caressed the other male's cheek and he said in a calm tone.
- "Good morning little piggy, how did you sleep?" - He was still sitting on top of him, his hips dangerously close to the other's.
- "V-Viktor... please get off of me..." - Yuri mumbled, hoping that the Russian didn't feel the doubt in his voice. Still smirking to himself, the male got off and layed on the other side of the bed.
- "I slept great actually. Yuri, this place is so comfortable and small and cute!" - He yawned. Yuri mumbled a shy response.
- "I-I'm glad you liked it... this place is my only home... I love every day I get to spend here with everyone. Agent's work is so hard... when I first signed the contract, I wasn't able to imagine that it could bring any harm to my family... but I was wrong. When I thought I had the upper hand, they slipped right through the cracks in my heart..." - He paused for a while, his eyes became a little watery.
- "I didn't even get to say goodbye for one last time... they shot my dog." - A sad chuckle escaped the raven's lips.
- "For such a long time he was my only friend..." - He coughed a few times to chase away the tears he hated so much. No more crying...there's work to be done. He got up and said.
- "I'll meet you at breakfast. Get dressed." - He walked out and headed to his room. Viktor sat on the bed. In the exact moment when Yuri left, everything started to blurr. Again. "How come every time I see him, everything seems so clear?" He brushed his lips with his fingers. He felt it before ~ on that night of the last competition, the banquet... From that moment, he couldn't forget. He was a forgetful man, but even though so much time passed, he couldn't let go of that memory. The memory of the feeling... which soon turned out to be not enough. He longed for his world light up again, he wanted to see clearly at least just once more. But he had no idea where to find him. The man that made a difference every time he entered the room. Ever so shy, nobody knew his true form. Nobody, but Viktor. The male smiled.
"I can't wait to see how it is, to work with him by my side..."

*

After the breakfast, Viktor led Yuri outside for a walk.
The cherry blossoms' scent was very intense, Viktor have never smelled something so addicting. He closed his eyes and let the sun light up his pale face. St. Petersburg was nothing like Japan. Well, maybe besides the seagulls.
- "Viktor?" - a shy voice was heard. The Russian smiled and opened his eyes. Yuri was looking quite adorable today. His jacket was still a little too small for his belly, cherry blossoms' petals lost their way into his hair and decided to settle there for a short while, before wind swept them away with it's slight warm touch. Sparkles danced in his eyes, he was definitly curious about something.
- "Yes, Yuri?" - the name slipped from his lips ever so smoothly. He liked his name, a lot actually. He didn't know why, but it sounded very familiar.
- "Shouldn't we start our investigation somehow?" - He looked into his eyes. Viktor also liked that about Yuri. He never looked down or avoided his gaze, even though he was definitly still intimidated by his presence. Most people just looked away. Yuri payed a lot of attention to everything he did or said. That was also quite adorable. Viktor smirked.
- "I'm sorry Yuri, but you can't enter the ice rink untill you lose some weight. I want you in the same condition as you were at the last competition." - He sent him one of his fakest smiles. He was a little angry. But only because Yuri didn't take care of himself. Wait, why does he even care so much...? The raven blushed after Viktor finished talking and mumbled shyly under his breath.
- "Y-yes." -
Why does he even care so much...?

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is a little short... I'm still not sure as to how the plot should look like. I decided to make this chapter more from Viktor's point of view. I wanted to show you what he thinks about Yuri and this entire situation... I hope you liked it ^-^
If you did then please SMASH THAT STAR BUTTON AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
Hehe... well, goodnight! *hides*