Prologue

Yuri Katsuki has been a spy for a few years now. He's been respected and often recommended because of his ability to avoid troubles and solving cases with minimal number of casualties. But now, tired of constant preassure, he decides to retire. He sent the right papers to the organization he's been working for, but they never got back to him... He thought that he's dismissed.
Yuri has loved ice skating ever since he was little, he's been practicing his entire life. Once he even made it to the Grand Prix in Sochi! But then his dog died before the competition...that got him stressed, binge-eating and messing up his performance, taking last place, not qualifying to the next round. A little broken, he came back home after graduating from college. He was happy though, because he was convinced that his "agent" life was over. He was ready to finally settle down. At the age of 23, Yuri was hoping for some rest and good fun...maybe even some friends? Relationships? He was ready to start again.
But, some people were just not meant for the "ordinary" life.
Everything changed, when a certain individual visited his family home with quite shocking news...
"Hello, Yuri, starting today I will be your new coach! And you will be my partner in crime." Ice cold blue eye winked at him playfully.
Viktor Nikiforov....?