Chapter 17- Frigg

Start from the beginning

"I see that, thank you mother." I spoke gratefully and she smiled.

"I did it for your love here, not you. She didn't betray me, " mother sniffed and my jaw dropped.

"I didn't betray you! Don't be so over dramatic." I grinned and hugged her small frame, I loved my mum.

"Aye, don't speak to your mom like that." Aria scolded and I grinned and stuck my tongue out at her. She stuck it right back, her nose scrunching in such  a cute way.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone now." Frigg said with a sigh, "Aria darling, tomorrow in the town?"

"Yup!" She grinned and Frigg kissed her cheek, then mine.

"Alright, goodbye!"

"What's going on tomorrow?" I asked confused as my mother closed the door. Aria was pulling out a casual dress.

"I'm going into town with Frigg."

"Oh?" I asked and she nodded, "Wear something fancier, I'm taking you out tonight instead of tomorrow, looking at your current health and my impatient state."

Aria blushed and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine," she said and bit her lip staring at her closet. She pulled out a red dress and smiled, I took it from her hands when she offered it. She walked the door, locked it and turned. I gulped, it was obvious what her intentions were.

She slid her sleeves off and the silk nightgown pooled at her feet. Leaving her almost bare, she had on her bra and underwear. She pranced past me and pulled out matching lingerie, biting her lip she slid the clothing off her skin. Now she was completely naked, I drank in her appearance. As she slid on the other clothing she walked towards me, placing a kiss on my lips. I set the dress aside and ran my hands up her waist, cupping her bare thigh and pushing her backwards, she fell upon her bed. Looking up at me with mock innocence. She sighed and pushed me off, she walked to the dress and examined it, looked over her shoulder she bit her lip.

"I thought you didn't want to," she said and I growled. Getting up I walked over to her, planting open mouthed kisses on her neck, my chest pressed against her back. Biting her neck and sucking harshly, she gasped.

"I will have you against that wall, your legs wrapped around my waist. With one of my hands holding you, and the other pinning your wrists above your head, forehead to forehead. I will stare into your eyes as you scream for me again and again and again."

She had her eyes wide and her breathing heavy. Looking at me with wide eyes as she pressed herself to me, her bum rubbing against my excitement.

"Tonight, this I promise you." I said and pulled away. She whimpered and I grinned. 

"Loki," she pleaded and turned around.

"Tonight, my princess."

"You're not the only one in an impatient state." She growled and I smirked.

"It'll be better knowing you waited for it." I said and she pouted, I tapped her bottom lip.

"No moping my sweet," I said and she nipped at my finger, "Naughty girl."

"Help me zip?" She asked after a sigh of defeat, I smiled at her and she stepped into the dress. I pulled it up her soft skin and ran the zipper up her back. She held her hair to the side, letting it go when I was done.

"Thank you." She said and pecked my cheek. I smiled fondly at her and kissed her forehead, she slid on heels that gave her an extra inch. It made her come up to my shoulder, I found it cute that she was such a spit fire.

"Aww you brought me breakfast!" She said and I glanced over at the cold, forgotten food.

"I had, but you might just want to go to breakfast." I said and she picked up a soggy toast that had been soaking in an egg yolk. She unlocked and opened her door, stepping into the hall.

"Yeah, are you joining?" 

"Yes." I said and wrapped my arm firmly around her waist. I leaned down and whispered into her ear. "You look ravishing."

She blushed, "thank you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

HOT CHAPTER COMING UP!!!

"A//N," Loki moaned. trailing kisses over your bare skin, "I will give you your release... if." He npped your skin and ran his hand over your body, "you comment and vote."

Gillian

---> Aria's dress