Chapter 3

COPYRIGHT

"OK guys, welcome to hell high, AKA, Ashes academy's for the Others" I said quietly as the plane landed jolting on the airstrip.

After a good 20 minutes spent waiting to get off the plane, Addison practically had a panic attack, OK maybe divulging so much information about the school before they got there wasn't such a good idea, but it seemed so at the time.

Finally the seat belt sign went off, we grabbed our carry on bags and filed out of the plane. On the airstrip I saw Jamie herding together her group kids. Taylor was right. 2nd years were running around flustered and calling out random names of first years. I kept a careful eye on my kids (god I sound like a mother) making sure they didn't get lost in the crowd, but it helped that they were almost suffocating me they were so close. Telling them that tidbit on the plane was in fact a bad idea, to late now.

I herded them along, when I felt like I ran into a wall, but it was in fact the chest of the hottest guy in school.

"OW" I pulled back, looking Jake in the eye.

"Hey Skye" he practically purred, god can't this guy take a hint.

I felt his hands touch my waist.

Oh HELL NO

I pulled back my knee and BAM, right in the nuts.

"hi Jake" I purred right back as he rolled on the floor clutching himself.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jamie rolling on the ground laughing her ass of, while her group and my group intermingled and stayed as a pack, the girls looking at me with satisfaction. The guys with worry. I put on my brightest smile and went to learn Jamie's kids names.

After some time, we figured out what everyone was, and, unfortunately my group gushed to Jamie's about what I had told them on the plane, now they all looked like a herd of deer moving as a pack and suffocating me and jem.

But I had to smile because now the had some sense of what was really going on at this school.

After I found one of my brothers to take all the guys of the combined group to the male dorm, and telling every one to unpack and hang out for an hour then meet up in the lodge for dinner. I sighed then trudged off to the east dorm. AKA, female,with all my ducks in a row, god they were like my actual children, yet I had only met them a few hours ago.

Later

after a whopping meal of spaghetti and garlic bread. they started to bombard me with questions.

I answered each one truthfully, but, they were questions like, what options we get to take, when was the next dance, when would they get there full powers, yada yada yada.

Then Colton asked me a question that made me hesitate, unfortunately making all the minis (nickname for first years) gather in closer.

"What are the Supernatural games?"

my breath caught in my throat and I looked at Colton carefully, analyzing every aspect of his expression. All I saw was curiosity and alarm at my reaction to the question.

I inhaled a Deep breath and started to explain

" Every year 4 soul couples" I held up a finger to Cassie, as she started to ask a question. "are chosen to compete in the games, only second, third and forth years, are allowed to compete.

The actual games are 4 different challenges each one specified to each race.

The winning couple get wisdom while the losing teams get nothing and finish there education at ashes like expected, but, the winning team has to finish here of course too.

"but then why do you put your name in the jar?" Patrick asked

"this is sort of like the book 'Hunger Games by Susanne Collins'" I whispered

"you don't get a choice" Addison stated quietly finishing my thought.

"exactly, but if you die in the games, you lose your powers in reality" my voice barley audible.