Chapter 21

I quickly wrote this in between 3 back to back exams.

Got third highest marks for my social exam. Yeah!

Super short Chapter.

sorry

Skye's POV

her eyes were black! Like no iris, or whites, she looked like something of a horror movie.

I should be frightened. And intimidated. But I wasn't, they were the most interesting thing I had seen in a while. I was entranced.

She blinked and took a step back.

"There amazing" I whispered.

"Really? You think so? The others get freaked out when they see them, its good that you like them because it would be a real nuisance to always wear them because your my roommate.!" she seemed uber relieved.

Wait what? "Others?"

"Oh, there 3 more of us, all guys"

"huh?"

"you'll see there going to feed us breakfast in about 3 minutes and 12 seconds, then you can meet the guys, hmm its strange though, your the only new comer for four years."

"four years?!!!"

"yeah something like that"

suddenly without warning the a part of the wall swung open, leading to what I presumed as a hallway.

JAMIE'S POV

as I ran running to the airstrip the heavy backpack I was carrying slapping my back, my feet pounding the grass. Suddenly, without warning I felt myself slip on the slick grass, I fell back slamming my head on the ground. Slamming my head on the ground. Black spots danced before my eyes.