1: The Start Of Something Old

Hi guys, so I really like waffles. I'm so bored. x.x Anyways, spring break rocks. I'm stuck thinking about this guy that's back at school though. He lives in the same town as our school. You know. It's frustrating, I don't like him but I do. Anyways, aside from MY frustration, we'll get back to Aimee's frustration. He like deleted his Facebook profile but decided all of a sudden to get back on again. It was sooo random! :) :) xoxo, - Emma.

**This story contains scenes that may not be suitable for some readers. If that is the case, stop reading and make me some food, okay?!**

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

"Oh my God, but Aimee, he's hot! Why wouldn't you want to take his class?" my roommate, Melanie, said in a hushed tone. She was already in Jeff's Greek Mythology class. We were sitting in the back of the lecture hall, because I insisted on it.

"Mel, shut up, it's obvious why!"

"Just because you guys had a little time off doesn't mean he isn't still interested!"

"Seriously?" I groaned and put my head in my hands, "It's stupid."

"No it's not. Love isn't stupid, babe," she wrapped her arm around her shoulder. All she did was place a little kiss on my forehead. Did I mention my roommate was a lesbian that had feelings for me? I smiled at her.

"Wooooo," I heard Freddie cheer next to us, "Wait, do it again! But can you kiss each other on the lips instead?"

I rolled my eyes but was quickly interrupted.

"I think that's enough out of you three. If you don't want to listen to my lecture, then don't come to class," I heard Jeff's voice right next to us. I cringed slightly as I glanced up to see his face. He didn't look angry at all. He looked composed and cool.

With that, I picked up my bag and stood up right up in his face, "It's my fault. Excuse me," I said in a small voice. I had to force myself to stare at my shoes. I swear to God that I heard Mel giggling in the background.

"Fine," Jeff said gruffly as he stood aside, "I'll see you in my office after class."

"Whatever," I responded as I pushed past him. I didn't turn back, even after I went through the double doors of the large auditorium. But my phone vibrated in my pocket. I didn't check it. Instead I went straight to the nearest bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, examining my face. It held no expression.

My phone continued to vibrate, so I pulled it out of my pocket to read the text message.

From Jeff? No. I slipped my phone back in my pocket. It vibrated again, and again, and again. Girls started to fill the vacant bathroom. So I slipped out and headed for the door. I had to get out of the Classics building. I was about to explode.

"Aimee?"

I turned at the sound of my own name and groaned. Jeff smiled down at me.

"Hi."

"Hello," I said grumpily.

He chuckled, "Come on, let's talk about this. Follow me." So I followed him thrugh the maze of the building again to his office. He plopped down behind his desk.

"Dr. Jeffrey Seaberg," I said as I ran my fingers over the gold lettering of the name plate, "Nice."

He nodded, "I had time... What - why did you run out like that?"

"Like what?"

He knit his eyebrows together, "Never mind. How are you doing on the make up work?"