chapter 22

Ive been talking to my mom about Harry moving in so he can help with the baby but im unsure still.

"lets wait till it gets closer to the due date" my mom nodded in agreement and I texted Harry to tell him to meet me at the coffee shop so I could tell him but he insisted on meeting me here at my house.

I went to my room and put on yogas and a t shirt.

"adalee Harry is here"

"thanks Annabelle, you can let him in"

"hello gorgeous" harry came in and sat next to me on my bed.

"hello"

"so when do I start moving my stuff in?" he asked.

"well me and my mom were talking lets wait till the baby's due date gets closer ok I just don't want to move to fast, but that is kind of jank seeing how we are expecting." I looked down at my hands and my still semi flat belly, I was only 2 months so it wasn't going to be very big yet.

I felt his finger under my chin pulling me to look into his green orbs "I can wait we aren't moving fast I mean yeah we went straight into having a baby but all is well"

I nodded. he put a hand on my stomach and smiled.

"I cant believe I will be a daddy" he whispered. I grinned.

"I cant either" I put m hand over his. "I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 11 to check on the baby and hear the heartbeat do you want to come?" I asked looking up meeting his gaze.

"id love to" he smiled at me.

-

"harry get up the doctors appointments in an hour." I shook him. he slept over last night because we were watching a movie and we just fell asleep.

"hmmm" he groaned rolling over on his back still sleeping. I straddled his waist

"wake up!"

his eyes finally opened "why are you sitting on me?" he looked at me.

"you wouldn't wake up."

"your growing, theres a little bump there now" he smiled up at me.

"I know lets not talk about it im getting fat" I got off of him slumping to change clothes.

"hey that's not fat that's our baby" he walked over to me putting his hands around my waist.

"I don't think ill ever get used to hearing that" I spoke.

"me either, now get dressed I want to see my baby" he said in my ear slapping my butt.

"harry!" I squealed looking at him he just smirked and walked in the bathroom.

I went in my closet and put on my yoga pants and a white v neck with my peach PINK zip up and grabbed my nikes. I brushed my hair so that I had my natural waves.

harry came out of the bathroom wearing a white shirt with his red plaid shirt unbuttoned over it and his black jeans and boots.

"ready?" I asked.

"yep" he popped the 'p'

"here eat some yogurt" he handed me the yogurt and spoon.

"ugh" I sat down at the table and ate my yogurt while he ate cereal.

"alright lets go" he threw away my yogurt and put his bowl in the sink and we headed to the car.

-

"adalee" a nurse with short brown hair with Light yellow scrubs called and led us to a room with a ultrasound machine in it.

"the doctor will be right with you" she said and left.

"im kind of nervous" harry said.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers and smiled at him "its fine nothing to be nervous about" he smiled in response and the door opened and revealed the doctor who was in his mid 30s.

"hello im Dr. Davidson how are yall doing today?"

"good"

"awesome, so how have you been feeling?" he asked sitting on his stool.

"im fine growing a bit and getting over puking but other than that im fine"

"morning sickness should wear off here soon and you should get into those crazy cravings and growing more"

"oh great" harry muttered. I glared at him and he just smiled.

"so should we check on this baby?" I nodded.

"alright lift your shirt up and this will be cold." I did as he said and he put this blue gel on my stomach.

"yeah no kidding" I joked.

he moved the wand on my stomach and pressed a few buttons and moved the screen to where me and harry could see it and then our baby popped up on the screen. our baby. me and harrys baby"

"wow" I whispered. I looked over at harry and he had a tear running down his cheek which I gladly wiped away.

"would you like to hear the heart beat?" the doctor asked.

"yes please" I nodded. he pressed a few more buttons and then a thudding noise erupted through the room. Our baby's heartbeat.

"that's...that's the heartbeat?" I cried.

"it is" I was full on tearing up now. Harry stood up and wiped away the tears and kissed my forehead.

Dr. Davidson cleaned up my stomach and I pulled my shirt down.

"alright so within the next month or so you will see your stomach grow and you will get more emotional and more cravings. other than that the baby is healthy and so are you which is very good. Now to be on the safe side everytime you come in we need to take your blood which a nurse will be in here shortly to do" my face went pale I hate needles. HATE. the doctor exited and I had a panic attack.

"I cant do this nope"

"calm your breathing ads youll be fine it wont hurt im going to be right here" he rubbed my back and tried to calm me down.

"you ok now?" I nodded my head still against his chest, I could hear his heartbeat which surprisingly calmed me down.

"hello im nurse Ashlee I will be taking your blood today will you please take off your jacket?" she asked bringing in a tray.

with the help of Harry I got my jacket off.

"hey babe look at me the entire time ok" I turned my head the other way and looked at him. I looked into his green eyes and thought about our future together. Even though how we meant wasn't the most romantic and how everything with my dad went downhill, I still loved Harry I still wanted a future with him.

"alright im all done here" wow alright that was fast.

"good job babe you didn't even flinch" I smiled at him as the nurse bandaged my arm and left. I put on my jacket and headed out the door.

"thanks for coming with me" I sat in the passenger side holding Harrys hands over the center console.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world. we need to start thinking of baby names by the way"

"we will soon"

we pulled up to my house and saw an all to familiar car in the driveway.

My dads.....