Entering the living room I was greeted by a very confusing sight. Finn who I guess finally cooperated with giving blood was sitting with Sage, whom I had met once. I can't say I just looked them over, seeing those two together was just weird.

Moving on, Rebekah was sitting with Elijah, and both looked very emotional. And then there was a girl standing by the fireplace, her eyes boring into mine.

"What is this?" Kol questioned confused.

"This is a little something Natalia has been reluctant to tell us!" Nik hissed.

I step away from Kol and walked towards him, "What the hell are you talking about!" I growled back, not liking where this was going.

"Her!" He said pointing to the girl.

"Yes....she's a girl, congratulations?"

At this Elijah gave a hollow laugh, "Look at her closely Natalia, you should see what we see." he said.

I stared at him and then at the girl. She had wavy brown hair along with beautiful hazel eyes. She was a lighter skin tone than me and had a nice figure. She reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I see a girl Elijah, don't fret though, you are very pretty." I say obnoxiously, I was confused and the atmosphere was tense.

Elijah gives me a crooked smile, " Why don't you tell her your first name?" He asked the girl.

She smiled cockily at me before replying, "Iannia".

"Iannia? Ian- oh my god!" I breath. I couldn't believe I didn't realize it before and if I did I really didn't want to believe it. Iannia. My niece, that's supposed to be dead.

"How?" I asked with knitted eyebrows.

"I'm sure you know how, aunty." She replied.

I raised my eyebrows in question and just as I was about to step froward Finns voice stopped me, "Natalia Constanza Lucifson, you have some explaining to do."

I don't know what shocked me more the fact that Iannia is here or the fact that Finn knew my full name. I looked to my side and stole a glance at Kol who was looking at me with stony eyes. I'll deal with that later. Looking back towards the rest of the people here, Kol now joining Klaus's side leaving me standing alone, I sigh and begin.

"She's your daughter Lijah," even though I'm sure he knew this you could see it in his eyes he was still affected, I continue "Adrianna was her mother." This seems to have hurt him as he visibly flinched.

"She never wanted you to know you were the father, one reason being she knew you loved Tatiana and thought that this would hurt you, the other being she was engaged, so she lied about it, nobody else ever knew that you were her father." I finish.

I turned to talk to her, "Your mother wanted you to grow up good and safe, she thought she could take care of you on her own, I assume she raised you well, and at least until this age, she loved you more than anything."

I took a glance and turned back towards Elijah as he appeared to be taking a big blow emotionally. "I was the only person she ever told and even after I fled, decades later after I was sure she was gone I still couldn't tell you, you want to know why Elijah? Because I gave her my word, and I might not be as noble as you are, actually I'm not at all noble really, but when I give my word I intend on keeping it. Especially for family Elijah, you know what that's like."

Elijah looked like he was going to shed a tear but I knew he wouldn't dare, Rebekah is an entirely different story for she did shed tears, Klaus and Kol still looked stony but slightly angry, Finn had a solemn expression and Sage just looked bored.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and heard a scream, looking up I see Klaus's cold eyes and he leans down next to my ear giving me a view over his shoulder, Rebekah who was crying and being held back by Elijah, Sage looked shocked and while Finn looked too comfortable. Iannia didn't take a step to stop him and her expression resembled the Mikaelson boys' expressions for the most part, I guess it runs in the family. Kol looked away, and I wanted to scream.

"You, love, need to learn, that you cannot play me, you know what that's like."

Is the last thing I heard from Klaus before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT:

Ok before anybody kills me just listen, I decided to dagger Natalia now it would be around 3x16,Elijah and Klaus will be in New Orleans in about a season, Rebekah arrives after season five starts so I've decided to un dagger Natalia when all members of the Mikaelson family will be there because I don't find it necessary to write down season 4, YES KOL IS ALIVE, klaus saves him but that will be explained soon enough. Also i wanted to know: Do you guys think that I should keep Finn alive as well? I never really liked him but he was their brother.

Like

Comment

Vote

And

Favorite