Shopping and clubbing

Start from the beginning

"Babe, are you alright?" Zayn asks me, burrying his head in my neck. "Yeah" I say and he wraps his arms around me. Zayn and I just got stronger and stronger together. I got a lot of hate form the fans, but he helped me through it. I love him so much, and he loves me back, I'm just way to lucky.

Just like these girls. They are one of the luckiest girls on the world, but they don't get it I think. Louis did you really have to hit ANOTHER girl with a car? Tsss

But I can't blame those girls. They are stunning, especially Catara. But I don't think it's going to work between her and Niall. Not that I want them to break up, but Niall is sweet and shy, Catara is almost like the opposite... But maybe that is good?

Harry and Aïsha.... yeah.... They are both young ( I'm younger gheghe)  but maybe something could happen between them. BUT CURLY STAYS MINE.

Louis and Alexis.... I like Alexis, she's so joyfull! Like the female version of Louis. But I can't predict that, Louis does what he wants.

Last Liam and Youé. I want them to break up. I don't like Youé, she's to much like me. I mean, I like her as a friend, but she takes my Liam away! And she has to much cool stuff! She can sing, play volleyball, do gymnastics. Yeah, that's the same as me. But she can fight! And she knows all those police things! I'm jealous, yeah. But this girl has to calm down with messing with my boys, they stay mine.

GRAAWWWWW

"Loulou, you don't look like you're alright" Zayn says and I sigh, not answering. "I don't have to make you say it.." he says with a smile. His hand moves from my back downwards. "Not here" I say but he doesn't stop. "Zayn" I his and everybody turns around. Shit. I blus heavilly and everybody looks at Zayn. He get's his hand from my butt and everybody laughs. "Cheeky Zayny!" Louis says and Zayn picks me up, running with me to his bedroom.

"You're such a guy" I say when he closes the door and throws me on the bed, taking off his shirt. I laugh, he really is such a guy.

Youé's POV:

Zayn and Laura are in Zayn's room again. I chuckle and Liam smiles at me. "I thought that we were the worst but now..." I say and he smiles. "We can brake their record easily" he says and his lips move to my neck, gives me another lovebite. "I know you are a wild one" I whisper to him and he chuckles. 

"What are the plans for the rest of the day?" Niall asks. Louis and Lexy are staring at each other, Lexy bends forward and whisper something in Louis ear, they get up and run to Louis room. I laugh. Everybody is lovesick here.

"Tonight we're going out!" Harry says, he's just cuddling with Aïsha. I would think that they would be one of the first, but I haven't heard Aïsha bout anything. Let me say... Lexy wasn't a virgin any more. Aïsha still is, Catara not any more... you know why. I was, but now I'm not any more :)

"And what are we going to do now?" I ask but then Harry and Aïsha suddenly get up and run to Harry's room. "Alright, what are we four going to do?" I ask and Liam moans softly in my ear. I close my eyes and chuckle. "Tonight, badboy" I say and he chuckles, kisses my neck again. "We could go out for lunch?" Niall says. I realize that I haven't eaten anything today. "I smelled bacon" I say and Liam looks irritated. "Niall ate it all" he says and Niall sticks his tongue out. "Let's go!" I say and stand up, take Catara's hand and we walk outside, the boys following us.

"So, how is it with you and Niall?" I ask her softly. She shrugs. "I just don't feel like he is the right one." she whispers back. "Give him a chance, maybe he is a good kisser" I wink at her. "Youé I get a little scared. you never talk like this! About kissing boys and... you know what I mean" she says laughing. "I know ,but I feel much better since I met Liam" I say and she kisses me on the cheeck. "Please give Niall a chance, he's cute" I say and she laughs. "Alright, I can come to you if..." she makes a face. "Ofcourse love, always" I say and then I feel Liam's hand slip in mine.