'I don't know,' Keira answered, although she wasn't entirely honest. She probably wouldn't kick Fernando out of the bed if they ended up there, but she kept replacing Fernando with Seb inside her head.

'You look even better if that was possible at all,' Macy gasped when Keira walked back into the room. 'Come on, let's show you off to all the hot guys,' she grinned as she pulled Keira towards the door.

Keira could just grab her bag and her phone and followed Macy outside, she was definitely ready for a party.

----------

He had just stepped out of the shower and was just about to put his shirt on when he heard a knock on the door. That must be Keira, he thought so he went to open the door shirtless.

'Hi,' Britta said whilst raising her eyebrows when she saw Seb was answering the door half naked. 'You also have problems getting dressed now? Should I hire someone to do it for you?' she smiled as she walked past him.

Of course it was Britta, like it almost always was, why had he expected it to be Keira? With a groan he closed the door and followed her inside. She was already standing there with his shirt in her hands and he put it on as Britta in the mean time pulled out her phone to answer some messages.

'I know you already had a lot of media duties today, but because you've won there will be more of those tomorrow. I only allowed the German and British press to get some of your time, so it'll not be too bad,' she said distractedly. 'I rebooked your flight already and Christian has told me he's going to call you tomorrow to discuss some other things. I just wanted to inform you so that you'll wake up early enough tomorrow, as I still remember that time were you were an hour late,' she sighed as she put her phone back into her pocket.

'Thanks Britta,' he replied, although he didn't look forward to the next day at all. He knew it was her job to do all of this, but sometimes he wished she could just disappear.

'Oh, and Heikki has told me to keep an eye on you,' she said when she walked to the door. 'I also know what's going on now and it doesn't look pretty Seb. You would make my life hell if this blows up somehow,' she added before she left.

Great, so Heikki had informed the person who knew where he was and what he was doing 24 hours a day, perfect. He gritted his teeth and took the opportunity of being alone to curse Heikki as loud as he could. It increased his mood slightly and when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror he agreed that he looked good enough to go out. He had put on the tightest clothes he could find in his suitcase as he had noticed Keira staring at him more frequently when he wore those. He knew that therefore he should have done the opposite, but he had done so anyway. With a tiny bit of guilt he closed the door behind him and he rested his head against it, to talk some sense into himself.

'What are you doing?' a voice said.

He turned around and spotted Kimi eyeing him suspiciously. 'Leaning against the door,' he answered.

'I saw that,' Kim answered and he put on his sunglasses.

'Then why did you ask?' Seb answered as they walked into the direction of the lifts.

Kimi shrugged his shoulders. 'I don't know.'

'Where is Minttu?' Seb asked as he couldn't see Kimi's girlfriend anywhere. He had invited them both to the party, so he couldn't understand why she wasn't here.

'Still getting ready. Girls,' Kimi answered while rolling his eyes. 'It took too long, so I told her I was going already,' he said if that was very logical.

'That's not very nice Kimi,' Seb grinned, although it was a typical Kimi thing to do. He liked his no bullshit approach and often tried to do that himself, but Britta wouldn't let him.

Never Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें