FAITH aka TRUST

This is all about trust,faith..if someone raises questions about ur character what will be ur turn,if that someone is a closed one then?? If they realize their mistake n seek forgiveness what will be your answer?? Ask me ,my answer never...hurt me once,mistrust me once,ignore me once I'll never turn back to see u..i really tend to have a hard ethics on this...don't know if m right or wrong..enough of my blabbering...now enjoy the ride..

*************

" I hate u,I hate u Radhika Mishra from the core of my heart..u made a cheerful person like me into a emotionless robot..u toyed with me..playing with my feelings..what did wrong i do with u,i just wish u to b my best friend forever n then my life partner but u betrayed me..i never knew u r sneaky n deceitful..u just left me ,ur childhood friend for someone u knew for few months..i cursed each moments spent with u..i cursed my fate when I met u...i hate u..i hate u",Arjun let out his frustration on his punching bag ..

Whatever happened in past he thought might be he was wrong..so he went to mend his relationship ,to secure his best friend his life but the view he witnessed his blood boiled with anger..he was right then..radhika was going to marry Neil Malhotra,his boss a glowing Casanova of high class society..inside the banquet hall when wedding planner instructed them something Neil went on his knees n proposed radhika by gently kissing on her knuckles..the shy smile n the blush on her face showed how much she was happy..they went out even without noticing him...

Arjun's POV

How can u radhika?? How can u forget me easily?? How can u give me pain?? N now u r going to marry leave me all alone mechanical n broken..if u said sorry once ,if u looked back at me once I would forgive u..how u changed drastically after Neil Malhotra came into our life..before that if I was angry with anybody its only u who calmed me with your antics..even if I was wrong u first came to me n asked sorry..those golden days gone only coz of trash piece Neil..I never imagined that u would slap me for him..from the day he came into our life I scared that if u would choose him over me,but I had confidence on our bond but I got cheated..u proved me wrong n went away with him seeing his money n status..i never thought that u r a greedy person..u destroyed me radhika..killed the jolly Arjun inside me..i hate u ..i hate u for that...but in some corner of my heart I still love u also n will love u forever till eternity despite of all ur cheating...

He silently shed out tears...

Another corner of city at a huge mansion radhika sitting alone on couch..tv showed its cartoons characters...Neil suddenly jumped from back side of her to startle her but she was so much emerged in her thoughts,she didn't react...neil completely aware about everything,he can do everything to make her happy...he shook her little to come back into senses...radhika smiled faintly...Neil showed his 32 n said;" chasini u know how happy n excited I am for this marriage..i was waiting from years..finally my dream come true"..

Radhika replied;" m also happy coz u r happy"..

Neil asked in a low tone;" r u still missing him?? I know its not easy to forget everything at once; but I can't see u like this in pain..u r very much important for me,u know that"..

Radhika replied;" I know Neil..no need to feel guilty urself..m happy with the fact that I got u at a proper time..else I don't know what I turned into now..u r very special in my life"..