Chapter 1 - Introduction

Start from the beginning

*****

I had already spent 10 minutes walking as fast as I could and still my house was nowhere near. I mentally smacked myself for just walking out of the party thinking I would be able to reach my house on foot. My legs were now hurting really bad, my hair messy, and my makeup smudged. If only I exercised regularly. I thought to myself and vowed that I would exercise daily from the next day. Or actually I'd just avoid walking home from parties all alone. Yep, that would be easier to do.

As I was walking, lost in my thoughts, regretting my decision of walking home, I suddenly felt like a presence behind me, as if someone was following me. I knew better than to turn around and look, and thus quickening my pace, I tried to walk as fast as it was possible without alerting the person who was following me. The footsteps became faster and now I started running. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me and after a few minutes of running aimlessly, I could no more hear the sound of footsteps. As I was certain that I had lost the person, I stopped to catch my breath. That's when I noticed I had come the wrong way.

I stood paralyzed for a few moments thinking where to go. I had absolutely no idea of where I was. I looked around frantically, desperate to know where I was, but in vain. Then finally I got an idea. Thank you, Google maps! I thought, taking my phone out of my clutch.

But as soon as I was about to unlock it, someone grabbed my waist from behind. I dropped my phone, my eyes widened, as I opened my mouth to scream my lungs out but a hand quickly covered my mouth, muffling my screams. I wriggled to get free and struggled as hard as I could, however my captor was too strong. I couldn't break free. He lifted me up and now I was in the air, kicking my legs, trying to break free from his strong hold. He started walking and forced me into a luxurious, sexy and stunning, black BMW i8. Sorry, can't help it, I'm a goner when it comes to gorgeous cars. He put me in the passenger seat and as soon as I was about to see his face, he covered my eyes with a blind fold and kept a cloth on my mouth. I inhaled a sweet smell, and within seconds my eyes closed, as I drifted off into dark oblivion.

 I inhaled a sweet smell, and within seconds my eyes closed, as I drifted off into dark oblivion

*****

Hey guys this is my first story, I hope you like it!

This book is now available on Dreame, a new application and website made to promote a friendly female-oriented reading experience! Here's the link :

https://www.dreame.com/novel/1964436-The-Bad-Boy-Kidnapped-Me.html

You can also install the application and read the book over there for an even better experience! Thanks a lot loves! ❤

C

heck out my Instagram, username: jamersy.dreame ❤

What do you think of the first chapter?
Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and feedbacks!! <3 <3

What do you think of the first chapter?Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and feedbacks!! <3 <3