Thinking of what to do

Flash back
"You okay?" "I-I'm fine." I said crying. "He was a good man, but had so much on his mind, he's in a better place." "Is he? He was fine here!" I say angrily and start crying.
(I made this flashback my self.)

End of flashback
Mark's POV
I can't do this anymore. There's no point. Why stay when I have nothing to live for. I lost a good friend, I lost my girlfriend. Why keep going. I've lost people who were dear to me. Let's just end it all now. *The pill bottle o hits the floor along with him*

Jack's POV
Finally I'm in L.A. I hope Mark's doing fine, he won't answer any of my texts. *Gets in a taxi to get to Mark's place.* I can't wait to hang out with him. I just wish I could tell him how I feel. I don't want to make thing weird between us. I just wish it would be easy to ask.

   *Time Skip*

   Jack's POV

   *Knock knock.* "Mark?" *Hears an odd noise and walks in.* "Mark! No!" *Calls 9-1-1.* H-how could he do this. He had a good life. There's a note.

   Dear who ever may see this,
   I'm sorry you had to see me like this.
   I couldn't take it. Losing Daniel and Amy has messed with me pretty bad. I don't mean to leave like this, but there's no point for me. Jack if you see this, I'm sorry you helped you really did, but I never wanted to bother you even if you said I didn't. And I'm sorry.
   Sincerely Mark.

Why would he do this. How did he know I'd read this. Did he plan this. How could he have? "Sir, can you please move?" Asked the paramedic. *Moves out of the way.* I have to tell his family. They need to know.

Well I hope this is good. Even though it's sad.