Chapter 27

After half an hour the doctor came out of the room.

"What happened? Is she alright?" Uncle Louis looked at the doctor with fear in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to say this, Mr Tomlinson. But, I think your daughter, Amie has been raped."

"Wha-at?" Aunt Eleanor had completely lost it. Her voice was cracking and her eyes were bloodshot. Everyone were startled at what the doctor had said. It was impossible. They wouldn't hurt her.

"Nurse pls escort Mrs. Tomlinson to the other room..Mr.Tomlinson I want to ask you something." Nurse along with all my aunts went to the other room at the end of the corridor.

"What do you want to ask, doctor?" Uncle Louis' voice was shaky and he was trying all his best not to break down in front of everyone.

"Does your daughter self-harm?"

"Huh?"

"I mean does you daughter hurt herself like cutting or things like that?" Uncle Louis was puzzled.

"No." All the uncles were staring at the doctor.

"We've found various cuts all over her body, on her arms,legs and midriff. Here you can see them." She took out certain pictures and showed us. Uncle Louis' hands were trembling and his legs were shaking.

"We've given certain medicines to Amie to make sure that she doesn't become pregnant. She is unconscious right now, but you can wait for her to wake up in her room." The doctor's voice held sympathy.

"Thanks doctor." We all went to the room.

Amie's P.O.V

"Shut up! One more word and you're going to get it." I whimpered at his tone.

"Help! Someone pls hel.." I was cut off when his hand came in contact with my cheek.

"Are you nuts? Can't you just shut up?" He grabbed my hair and pushed me to the side.

"I guess, she's not going to listen to us. Here take the knife." Another man entered the room and threw the knife to the man next to me.

"If you speak again, this is how it's going to be.." He drew a deep cut on my arm with the knife.

"Please don't....hurt me...please.." I couldn't control my crying. Blood was gushing out from my arm and it was hurting a lot.

"Amie, are you alright? Honey?" I was woken up by a familiar voice.

"Dad.." I hugged him.

"They're going to hurt me, dad. They're going to kill me." I buried my head to the crook of his neck and continued crying.

"No one's going to hurt you, dear. Dad will never allow anything or anyone to hurt his precious angel." He started rubbing my back.

"Amie.." I turned my head to find mom. She was so weak and fragile.

"Mom!" I tried to get up but couldn't. She sat beside me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I'm so sorry for everything.." She started crying. Just as I was about to speak, we were interrupted by some men.

"Sorry to disturb you, ma'am. But, we're from the police department and we want to ask somethings to Amie." Both my parents nodded and they took a seat beside me.

"How are you feeling Amie?" The person ,whose name I assume is Bob, asked me.

"Better. But my arms and legs still hurt me." They shaked their head in understanding.

"Do you remember any of your kidnappers?" Just the thought of them made my eyes water.

"No-" I choked. "They were always wearing a mask. I didn't see their face.." My voice was weak.

"Do you know their name?" I shook my face from side to side.

They talked something to my dad and left.

The rest of the evening was spent by just talking. 

Darcy's P.O.V

As Ed and I were leaving the hospital, we came in eye contact with Ryan.

"Ryan, what are you doing here?" I was confused. How does he know that Amie is appointed here.

"Edward had called me..... Thanks Ed...... I owe you a lot.... Where is she?" It looked like as if he had been running for more than an hour. 

"She's in the last room to your left on the fourth floor." Edward answered and Ryan thanked him.

"You were right. They are meant to be together." Edward spoke after Ryan left. I smiled and walked with him to the car.

Things were at last coming back to normal.

Hey! One more chapter and then there's epilogue and a bonus chapter.

I can't believe the book is almost coming to an end.

Thnx everyone for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot to me :)