Notification

Hey, everyone! I've started writing a new story called as 'Androphobic Love' and I am super duper happy with it. Here's the description about the story. The chapters will be uploaded every Tuesday and Friday. Hope you all like it just as much as I like writing it...

  She hates men. He despises relationships.

 She wants to forget her past.He wants to live his past.

 She lives a life filled with secrets.He lives a life no one knows of. 

 She needs him.He needs her.

 A love so strong to withstand bullets, yet so fragile to break under the tip of a knife.  

"Where do you want to go, sir?" the taxi asks the father of family of four.

"To the ..........." he replies watching the snow outside.

"Ok, sir."

"So, how is the snow, Ana? Is it like the way you imagined it to be?" The father looks backs to ask his younger daughter.

"It's better!" she says smiling. He feels proud of himself for fulfilling his 7 year old daughter's biggest wish. As she looks out, she wonders how something can be so perfect. It is as though she is driving on a cloud. Her dream has come true. It is like as if she is living in a fairytale. The one with the happy ending.

Both her mother and her elder brother are busy drowning in the beauty of the place. They never had imagined in their wildest dream that they would be coming to England for a vacation. All the money that they had saved over the years were worth it. The look on Ana's face showed how much she appreciated them bringing her here. She was the apple of their eye. The youngest and the most precious member of the family. They loved her more than anything in this world. Her happiness came first. She was everything to them.

"Sir, the street to the left is closed due to the snow. So, I will take the next street." The driver says.

The father looks out to find many cars moving that way with no problem at all. He wonders what's wrong and wants to ask the driver. But, he ignores it. The driver knows better than him. He knows what he is doing.

So, instead of questioning, he leans back on the seat closing his eyes.

But what the family doesn't know is that the change in the route would change their entire life. A change which cannot be undone!