Chapter 7

Shit, I'm DEAD!!

"Darcy, I'm asking you..Where..are..you? Answer me now!" His voice raised a little.

"Umm..dad..um I'm...." I don't know what to say.

" Are you at Niall's." I know dad was moving back and forth in his room ,though I couldn't see him.

"Dad.."

"Come home now, right now! And I mean it." He hung the phone. I looked around to find Tay and Amie looking at me confused.

"I got to go, guys. Dad found out." I look at Amie whose face was shocked.

"If uncle Harry got to know then he would surely tell dad, and if dad finds out then I'm dead. Please guys promise me that you would attend my funeral and not betray me."

"Oh, shut up, Amie. You guys leave. I'll tell Aunt Fiz and uncle Niall." We hugged Tay and left the house.

"What part of you not going to their house,do you not understand!" Dad's voice startled me just as I entered the living room.

"I missed Diamond and I also wanted to see them." I look into his eyes which was a very bad idea.

"So, that doesn't mean that you could lie to me."

"I didn't tell you lies ,at least not completely. I told you that I was with Tay and Amie and their exactly with whom I was."

"Stop being over smart in front of me , you understand." Dad shouts. I've never,ever  seen him this angry in my entire life.

"Then stop telling me what to do, whom to talk to and whom not to." I scream at him. What the hell has happened to me right now?

"Are you shouting at me?"

"Well what does it look like, then?" Dad steps back and his face is completely blank.

"Look dad, I know I shouldn't have lied to you but I had no other choice. I, so badly wanted to see them, dad. And I know that you didn't invite them to the party. So, I had to lie to you." 

"Just go to your room, Darcy." 

"Dad, stop being such a pussy." 

"Go..to..your..room..NOW!" I run as fast as I can and shut the door hard enough for dad to know, how angry I was. I jumped onto my bed and started crying. I don't even know why I shouted at dad.The one who loved me so much and never made me feel the absence of mom. The one who gave up everything he had, for me. The only one whom I loved the most in my life. And that was the person, with whom I fought today!! . I'm such a stupid daughter.

*Knock* *Knock*

I opened the door to find dad whose eyes were red and watery. I let him in and he sat on my bed.

"I'm sorry Dar, I shouldn't have shouted at you." I sit across him and look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry dad. I shouldn't have lied to you nor I should have back answered. Please forgive me." He got up and hugged me real tight.

"It's ok, baby. Here's your birthday gift." I took the diary from him.

"But, dad. My birthday is tomorrow." Just then I heard  the clock strike midnight.

"Happy birthday, hun." He kissed  my forehead.

"Thanks dad." He closed the door and I open the diary.

May 10th 2014

So, how was the fight between Harry and Darcy. I tried to make it as realistic as possible. There are about 300 reads for this book but not enough votes or comments. So, if you guys liked the chapter then pls vote and comment. Thnx and  Happy Belated Halloween..xx